Almost Fun Drive - 20 Jan 2012

Jeff

The Clean-Up Campaign was cancelled and to show their appreciation for member support of the program, the Marshals took us out on an impromptu drive. Since I was near the back I didn't get many photos. Here a few.

Our gratitude goes out the Marshals for taking such fine care of us.

It was a good day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]421[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]422[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]423[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]424[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sarkawt

Nice shots Jeff,

I missed this trip.
sanbloody

Missed it!!!!!!!!
salhinai
Advance
Advance

Many thanks to founders and marshals for their short reaction time to come up with an alternative plan of action in response to the postponement of the clean the desert campaign. And as you would expect and as usual the trip was as they planned a fun drive. Thanks to everyone who helped in making this trip a nice and fun one. All the best and all the way forward to our Almost4x4 family.
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

One of Almost nice trips where they been able to manage big number of cars(around 45) with a minimum stucks and most of it self recovery, it was a nice route with a little bit of tricks, where you can practice your driving skills. it ended up with a meal offered by the generous club founders and marshals BIG THANKS ALMOST you keep the family spirit within the members and we are always greatfull to you Almost.

ALMOST we really appreciate the efforts made to keep us happy and joyfull, WE LOVE YOU ALMOST 4X4
Gorgin4325

It was great to be treated with such a nice drive on Friday. Thanks to all the organizers who decided to take us for a drive after the desert cleaning even got cancelled.

Also, the food was amazing! I'm just curious, what was the name of the restaurant that supplied it? I need to go there NOW!!!

Thanks everybody for such a good event.

Cheers,
G
CruZin
Intermediate
Intermediate

It was clear that founders and marshals of Almost4x4 are up to their promise to continue trips for 52 weeks /year. and It was a treat to see all founders and marshals in one place. You will see them managing this big number of cars and you will think it's quite easy but it's not you believe me.

The greatest and biggest thanks in the world for the keen people to see everybody going home with a big smile on their faces. Congratulations it was another big WIN for you and we are very proud of you and for joining you week after week.

Another treats to see this week Bu Salem doing such side slopes or like last trip to see Falcon doing side slopping and cresting with reverse Guys this is amazing to show us your skills we are thankful.[IMG]http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/pozitive/m1257.gif[/IMG]

I think most of the members are turning to visit your site once they got home (EVEN BEFORE FACEBOOK) waiting for the next thrill that is gushing adrenaline in their veins is the addiction for everybody now.

Thanks a lot![IMG]http://yoursmiles.org/rsmile/pozitive/p0111.gif[/IMG]
Jeff

[quote=CruZin;6930]...it's not you believe me.

[/quote]

I believe you, brother!
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Gorgin4325;6928]It was great to be treated with such a nice drive on Friday. Thanks to all the organizers who decided to take us for a drive after the desert cleaning even got cancelled.

Also, the food was amazing! I'm just curious, what was the name of the restaurant that supplied it? I need to go there NOW!!!

Thanks everybody for such a good event.

Cheers,
G[/quote]

I think the restaurant name was Al Jarf or Jareef..not sure :059: