Almost Fun Drive - 20 Jan 2012

Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Jeff;6839]The Clean-Up Campaign was cancelled and to show their appreciation for member support of the program, the Marshals took us out on an impromptu drive. Since I was near the back I didn't get many photos. Here a few.

Our gratitude goes out the Marshals for taking such fine care of us.

It was a good day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]421[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]422[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]423[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]424[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426[/ATTACH][/quote]

Nice Pictures
Sheikh Fadi

[quote=Jeff;6839]The Clean-Up Campaign was cancelled and to show their appreciation for member support of the program, the Marshals took us out on an impromptu drive. Since I was near the back I didn't get many photos. Here a few.

Our gratitude goes out the Marshals for taking such fine care of us.

It was a good day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]418[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]425[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]421[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]422[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]423[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]424[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426[/ATTACH][/quote]

Dear Jeff, if you dont mind I'll be using your photos in my video! Thanks again nice photos see you again on our next drive - cheers!!
Jeff

Looking forward to the video, Sheikh.
Darshan

This was fun filled relaxing drive! Thank you marshals for coming up with alternative plans for this fun drive in the unfortunate event that the cleaning campaign had to be called off.

Almost4x4 is known to be a well organised club and that is what it continues to be! Good Job marshals.
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

As always ALMOST 4X4 ROCKS!!! Had an awesome time... special thanks to Shamsi for taking my friend Sandra as passenger and still bring her back all safe and sound and smiling! ;) .... plus My this trip my bro also got to join and see how lovely and awesome my almost 4x4 family is! he was really impressed :027:... the drive was fun got stuck once .... but as always great marshalls were there to guide me on how to get out and this time it the great Mr. Karak (HAMDAN) to the rescue... and all ended with lovely dinner... yummy! Ive fallin in love with Almost 4x4..... Thank you all for making life more fun!