New Year Newbies

Jabster
Golden Member
Golden Member

Another great trip. A very suitable trip for Newbie drivers with an opportunity at Pink Rock to see how the masters perform, giving us all something to aspire to. Thank you to the many Marshals that took care of everyone- as always a sterling job. Thank you to all newbies for continuing to make Almost4x4 your chosen Friday activity. You really will gain a lot from continuing to drive with the club.

And please do keep in touch with us via the forum. As the Marshals said ' your comments and suggestions will be listened to'.

Have a good week.
sanbloody

Thank you Marshals for the 1st trip in 2012 for Newbies it was great. I always wanted to see Pink Rock and today it was the day.

One Comment on Marshals......You guys are the best!
SIDEWINDER

awesome trip thanks to dedicated almost 4x4 marshals.lot of things to learn and practice...haven't got over the feel of the desert... thanks a lot guys
VINU WARRIOR

Timely start, sharp finish, no held ups and stuck... a perfect trip. It was like a very easy trip for me....:011:
As usual Marshals were wonderful. Thank you all and see You soon for the next trip.
samr1
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank you Marshals!
Radu

Hello Team,

As usual, a very well organized and fun drive with no issues at all.

It was the first time I drove the Wrangler with Almost4x4 and must say that I really love driving her, its a whole new experience, however I felt the car asks me for more speed and action... :011:

I've managed to get only few picks since I was busy getting to know my ride, here they are:

http://goo.gl/iU6lZ

Thank you Almost4x4!!!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Nice pictures Radu ... thanks for sharing
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
sarkawt

It was another well organized nice trip,

me and my guest enjoyed it a lot (poor guy I rolled down his window and gave him a sand shower hhh)

Thanks to our pro marshals.

@Bu Salem, you and and Capri were missed man.
rexterra
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank you very much Almost 4x4 marshals for this trip .. well organised and punctual .. was very easy though .. looking forward to joining you all on higher level trips :)

so much fun you guys are .. Thanks again
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Almost it was a perfect trip so smooth and lots of fun, we appreciate your dedication and patiance
thanks to marshals for the support they provide.
ALMOST IS THE BEST