New Year Newbies

Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

Im happy as i dint dint stuck and cry for help as i usually do.... .... it was a fun drive but i expected alot more...last al ain newbie trip was much more better.... im not complaining but just letting my thoughts out...but no words can express the great ppl around...Falcon, Hamdan, Khatib, Abu Tariq (code strawberry ;)) Lamboo, My partner in crime Miss. Madlen,,,, and all the rest...it was fun knowing u all a little more.... Had fun dancing to arabic music and watching Lamboo and Hamdan to the local dance... ;) ....looking forward to more fun trips!
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Another fantastic Friday with Almost4x4 :057:
Thanks a lot guys for everything, founders, marshals and members.... it is now more and more difficult to find the words....hope is enough to say that you are simply the best !!!
See you soon almosters :051:
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Joining in this trip was a chance to see another stage in the evolution of Almost4x4. I absolutely loved the new "order" where intermediate drivers are given the freedom to practice their skills, free style, behind the main convoy. I think it is great practice for the next level and while we still move in the general direction of the Newbie convoy, we get the benefit of the intermediate rank. The marshals didn't really bother with us, but of course they were watching as always..

The post trip debriefing was also an excellent idea, we sat down, got to know each others name and had a good laugh, I think this should be a standard for all trips.

This trip was beautiful, thank you Marshals and Grand Marshals for everything..
FSL

[quote=Desert Lizard;6449]I absolutely loved the new "order" where intermediate drivers are given the freedom to practice their skills, free style, behind the main convoy. I think it is great practice for the next level and while we still move in the general direction of the Newbie convoy, we get the benefit of the intermediate rank. [/quote]

DL, Don't make us jealous :P
although i remember going on a Club Member trip where the OLDbies were kept at the end and got some chances to experience freestyle ;)

This trip was fun... nice weather, perfect drive. i found it a bit easier and would have loved to be driving for may be another hour. I have been so immune to the desert that any drive less than 3-4 hours is just not enough now. Give me a heavy dose...

Thanks to Hamdan for the trip and Falcon for hovering in the sand and making sure nobody is in trouble.
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am glad to know that you guys loved the trip, it was planned to be lovely & pretty good to make sure everyone would enjoy it from A to Z.
As safety comes first, it's always recommended in our club to look after our all members, specially the newbies where they can have fun
with no accidents or issues.
I always wish you guys pleasant driving & eternity fun moments with Almost 4x4, as we're a family & will always be
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

Unbelievable trip, we had a lot of fun in the back where Intermediate & Advanced drivers stayed back for more fun.

It was good idea where I could improve my skills catching up with the convoy & exploring the area behind.

Cheers!!