Offroad Brothers and Sisters Trip, Friday 22 July 2011

Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

My turn now hehehe;

Just ran away from home because my son always want me to be with him. Reached to the meeting point where the first person I saw was al Marshoudi deflating his YAKUZA, then Caprihorse and alot of my other friends from both of my clubs (both are sisters and I m the brother).
The strange thing was I was searching for my friends because I never witnessed so much cars together with the same passion off roading.
the drive was amazing with amazing buddies.

Thanks to Almost4x4&uae offroaders very unique clubs of brothers and sisters.
Thanks to All marshals of both clubs and my fellow off roading buddies of golden sand.
Love you all.
blaze

hey guys,

THANK YOU FOUNDERS AND MARSHALS for making this a truly memorable trip!
THANKYOU AL SHAMSI for the best fruit salad i've had. my friends and i had a great time. since i had signed up for the trip with the other part of our club (UAEOFFROADERS), i got to drive in the advanced level and wow what an exhilarating drive it was. i was meeting member of the UAEoffroad club after a very long time and was such a pleasure to see both clubs standing united and strong.
i hope to drive on united trips like this more often to leave our mark in many more areas that we are all one!
there is no difference based on nationality or colour or class..........we stand as Human beings that share a passion towards human love and offroading! :)
cheers guys a very very wonderful trip this was!!!!!!