Fly high and dive IN, Al khatam

Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Okey guys here we go.

I reached to the meeting point before time and to my surprise Caprihorse was there with his navigator I mean Yanka.I was accompanied by my cousin who was very new to the sand and a bit worried too.
then Al shamsi and Faisal arrived with Shibu accompanying Bu Salem. Last but not the least one was the legendary Falcon and the people who know him really know the reason why he is called Falcon (He loves to make his car fly and difficult to chase).
We sit together and eat French fries and chit chat a bit. then started heading towards the deflation point, it is where the actual story starts.

My anxiety started when I found myself surrounded by 4 marshals and start thinking that I am the victim and these 4 are hungry wolves. Falcon was leading, To make the things worst Bu Salem assigned me the 3rd place in convey which is very good technically but very horrible if you are chasing Bu Salem and you know he will tease you, now what is teasing it can be in any form he will keep teasing you first to match the pace of convey and this chase is not on the flat ground but on sharp ridges while you want to maintain the speed to cross it without stuck. But when you get the momentum suddenly this guardian angel reduce his speed and want you to slow down. Now the technical stupidity is if you are slowing down you will get stuck and if you want to maintain the speed you will hit and to hit marshal and founder can result in great damage mentally, physically and spiritually too,hehehe.
There is also a third option which I didn't mentioned but I applied to drop your self from the ridge and survive both stuck and hit.

It was a fun with great marshals and great friends.

Bu Salem: Thanks alot for collecting so nice people together like family.
Falcon: Thanks alot always for your patience,smiles and technical stunt we always learn from you.

Faisal: The youngest ever marshal, thanks for your assistance and recoveries you always perform, and the help I received when I got blind at night thanks for every moment.

Caprihorse: I started my first trip with you and from that day till this moment I achieved what ever, the credits goes to you. Always a great friend and caring marshal. Thanks alot for putting your trust always on me, even when I get stuck hehehehe.
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

It seems you had a great time :) hope to join you next time :)
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

DC u make me :049:
It is the most emotional speech I ever heard in trip report, u make me cray:015:
If I know u will be that happy I will make it wars next time:014:

Thank u DC and all 4 a beautiful trip
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

I Missed The Trip :035: Good Work Guys :420:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Thanks DC for starting the report

Last weekend drive was amazing.... after a long time of slow drives ... we had the chance to go for a faster or more challenging drive.... the dunes in Al Khatim is nice ... although they are not too high but still they have their unique formation … Soft Sand… Sharp Ditches that could cause you a POP OUT easily …. We had only 5 cars which made it perfect for an advance drive.

We started the drive around 5 pm until 7 … the most interesting part was the water area … the dunes around the water is a bit high, sharp and tricky … we met our follow friends from uaeoffroaders and chit chatted after the sun sit … after that … we had a night drive to the BED FORD which was our last station to the main road . I think it was around 10 pm when we had our tiers inflation and heading back home …. I’m sure when the weather is going to pick up for the 2011-2012 season we are coming back to spend more time in that area

Please have a look at the Slide Show

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills