Almost Admirable Drive – Newbie+Intermediate Trip – 30.06.2011

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0mm 5.4pt 0mm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0mm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} To avoid hot weather, this time we decided to start at 18:00 at deflation point at Nazwa farms.
We did split the convoy into Intermediate and Newbie drivers with each around 15 cars. We deflated and explained newbies some driving techniques using mods loaded 4x4 toy car. Both convoys were driving different routes and doing very well with no stuck.

With smiling faces of everybody we arrived to our camp site around 9 pm, parked the cars, sat, chat and make BBQ all night long. Hamdan prepared special and delicious Arabic rice with chicken and spices, for all. After filling the most important part of the body, Hamdan offered his unforgettable Karak.

Next early morning we again created two convoys and did drive safely and without any issues to Al Badayer shops, to get morning fresh coffee and tea.

We would like to welcome the new drivers – Elias, Sandmonkey, Mahmoud and Hendriks.

All newbies, we hope that you enjoyed the trip and we met your expectations. You are free to express your opinion on the trip in this thread.

In the name of all marshals we, thank you very much for joining us !
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

The drive was very relaxing with no major issue.. The weather was very nice after 6 pm and we enjoyed the drive near the pink rock.

Thanks to all Marshals and members :)
delta83
Advance
Advance

thanks buddy and to all the marshals for the well organized event... will defently join next time and learn more :)
will upload/send the pics soon ...
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

hi guys, as usual it has been nice to meet you all and spend good time together, having bbq, chit chat, etc.... (i like your karak :059: )
from a driving point of view....the trip to reach the camping point was smooth and nice, every time something different, and I really have
the feeling to learn something more each new exit.
Thanks to the marshalls for the support and to all other people as well.
Look forward for the next trip.......I already miss driving in the desert, help pls :005:
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

Thanks everyone...it was great
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

As usual , joyable drive with nice company . the morning intermediate drive was pure fun and great joy specially the morning breez and cool wind.

Many thanks to all Marshals and participants .

Special thanks to hamdan for his great efforts in this trip .( preparing the chicken machbous and three full rounds of his royal karak )

p.s. Long live Hmdans karak , cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers......:024: :024: :024: :024:

What goes around , comes around .
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

relly it was anice trip with cool guys,,,,:045::045::045:
birrdog

Thanks to all of the Marshals for another great trip - the Karak was "interesting" not like a cup of British tea :032:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello everyone

I heard that the trip was fun " as expected " and many people joined & enjoyed ... Although I was away but I was there with you Heart & Soul !!

Looking forward to be with guys...
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ladies and Gents, pics of the Almost Admirable Drive have been posted in the photo gallery. They can be found at http://www.almost4x4.com/albums.php?act ... lbum&id=67

Thanks