SmOoOoTh Drive

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[LEFT]Hello Members

The marshals decide to give our member a relaxing & enjoyable drive in this hot weather. We had two convoys one for newbies & the other of intermediate. Al Khatib had the leading for the intermediate and Faisal Al Thahab lead the newbies. I would like to thank our marshals for brining both convoys at the sharply before the sun set.

We were lucky to have a cool weather in the area 53 because it rained for 4 hours on Thursday night. After the sun set everybody were chilling out and chit chatting until 8 pm … after that we all drove to Al Badayer shops filling air and saying " See you soon until next week "

Let us hear from you guys ??

Regards[/LEFT]
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

As usual it was fantastic trip and very smooooooth.. Thanks to all marshals and members :003:

[video=youtube;qCiyknDToqI][/video]
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was the last one to register for the trip the reason was some commitments but when I got the nice words from someone very close in the club said "GOOD LUCK" I registered for the trip. The reason was I love my ALMOST4X4 family than all the commitments I made.
When I reached and saw my very close friends there with alot of smiles and warm welcome made my day.

Now the trip,,,,,,,
It was a very nice trip with legendary marshals. the leader was running fast like a robber is running away from police and we were trying to catch. the trip started fast and thrilling till all my happiness costed me a pop out and made my buddies wait for a while. then it started again and again the same thrill wowwwwwwwwwwwww.
Falcon was sweeping and al nagbi(sorry for miss spell if) was the guardian angel always on radio encouraging us saying" well done guys nice driving"

Thanks marshals for such a nice drive.

Blue eye...........It was so nice meeting and driving together after so long.
Naser.............. Nice driving and chit chat.
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

as usual very very nice to meet you all guys, and even if the trip was very smoooooth, it is always a pleasure driving in the desert with you and learn more and more ... :059:
thanks a lot to everybody and see you soon!
....btw...ordered the lift kit... :005:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Robertto

Looking forwars to see thr RAM lifted :)

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
birrdog

Great drive on the "hard" sand (now I know it rained Thursday)

Every trip is a new experience where I learn a but more about the Jeep and my own abilities - who know is 5 years time I may be a skilled as some of the experts I see out there

Thanks again for another well organised trip
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fantastic trip with a wonderful group of friends as usual:)). It was nice riding at the back of the pack and seeing firsthand what sweeping is all about.
I have uploaded pics for the drive to http://www.almost4x4.com/albums.php?act ... lbum&id=65
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;5547]Hello Robertto

Looking forwars to see thr RAM lifted :)

Regards[/quote]

yep me too, cannot wait :059: ....but unfortunately will receive the kit only in september :054: .... nevermind, will be ready for the best season
Jabster
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just like Birrdog I learned a lot from this trip - though that's not unusual. The sand was quite hard from the previous night's rain which just added to our experience. I'm afraid I got stuck a few times but this is where I learned the most. Fortunately, you are never made to feel bad when you are stuck and the Marshals pull out all the stops to get you back on the road again - well the sand anyway!!! We had some good laughs. Was really good to see some new faces too. Hopefully, we'll see them again and again

Jabster / Sandra