Full Moon Camping

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello All

We had a great night on last Thursday night ... it was full moon with clouds in middle of JUNE :032: well I arrived late but I saw the newbies coming with Al Khatib Convoy .... Believe me guys ... we look really cool at night.... Once we arrived everyone started the BBQ ... we sat in a circle so we all can see each others ... while cooking we had the rope pulling competition Rami Team VS Abu Ali Team ... it was a great fun ( Boys Games ) after the dinner the almost4x4 celebrated the birthday of our member (GENI) ... she just turned 18 :008: ... after that we all gathered in a smaller circle to enjoy Hamdan's Karak ... some lied down watching the moon and some fall a sleep while watching .... I left around 4 am cuz I had some work to do the next day ... but .. I really wanted to spend the night over there

HAVE A LOOK AT OUR PICTURES SLIDE SHOW

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Sam

[CENTER]
It has been a while since I last joined you friends...

but in 1 word
IT was Amazing & I had a wonderful time,

Am so glad we met, and happy to meet new people also

Thanx Shbab :048:
[/CENTER]
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

thanks a lot guys, it has been a very very nice event, and the trip back in the morning from camping to main road really amazing!
you are like a big family, and I really enjoy share good time with you all :045:
see u soon
rob