Beat The Heat in Musandam

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[LEFT]Dear Members

Our Boat Trip was AmAzInG . At 9:00 Am I reached the Enoc Petrol Station as the first meeting point excepting to be the first arrival as a host but I was surprised to see that Falcon, Red Scorpion, Althahab, Jabster & Khalid Golden P were already there. I called Caprihorse to join us cuz he lives in Ajman but he was going in another direction but he could not resist the temptation of joining the big group. While waiting for Googloid everyone sat around the table chit chatting and some were having breakfast “ Priceless moment with friends “ . Once Googloid arrived we moved making our convoy on the main raod, surprisingly Geni just stopped infront of me although she told me that she was late and might go from another route but I think she decided to try her luck by catching up with the convoy.

The Drive was so nice and easy until we reached the exit 119 , it is the Trucks road. Caprihorse remembered his child hood drives in Solvakia were he used to overtake other cars all the way. We reached our second point in Dibba waiting for three more people , Al Khatib, Ramidxb & the most important person OUR HOST “Dani or is it Tony” I can’t remember but he was a nice guy. He gave us a very good TIP“ Take the Dizziness bills if you are going to get dizzy or if you suspect to be”We will talk about it later

We entered Oman going to boat’s harbor. Everyone were so excited …………… You know ?? I don’t feel like writing anymore … why don’t you have a look at our pictures to know the rest of the report??

P.S : Thanks AHAMED, Geni’s colleague who joind us for this trip … hope to see you more

Have a good week[/LEFT]
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

It seems you had a great time,, thanks for sharing the pictures and hope to join you next time.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was just a great time, to watch Falcon and Hamdan to dance and jump on board of Omani vessel. We all enjoyed jumping from the upper deck, swimming in fjord and watching Googloid his first newbie snorkeling moves. Shamsi explained to all how to use baby shampoo and Falcon was trying to find a proper gear, when driving a small boat. After enjoying lunch and huge water melon, we moved towards open sea, to try our luck at fishing, unfortunately nobody was patient enough to sit and wait until well trained Omani fish will jump on almost4x4 untrained hook :)

A big thanks to all our members to be with us !
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very nice day out... Somewhat very different from what almosters are acustomed to every Friday. The water was so refreshing and for a bit out there I forgot we were in the summer months. The snorkeling was an exciting experience... Looking down at the sea bed for what seemed and endless amount of time. The color of the open ocean was very beautiful, a hue of blue I have never seen before, and the water was so clear, perhaps that was why we couldnt get any fish. The omani trained fish could see us all to clearly from down below.

Thanks all for a wonderful trip, scuba here I come:)
Red Scorpion
Advance
Advance

Thank you one and all for giving me the chance to visit this spot .. spectacular view .. the mountains meeting the clear beautiful water and the clouds being formed on top made it a painting portrait out of an imagination .. although I was so sleepy and knackered but still had a good time and lots of laughs with a great bunch .. was really nice to be with old friends and get to know new faces as well .. was great pleasure no doubt .. thank you again and looking forward to new experiences with almost4x4.

Salam!
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

كانت طلعه ممتازه مع أنه حر بس عند أنطلاق القارب كان الجو جميل توقفنا بين الجبال كانت منطقه هادئه والمياه مستويه والغيوم من فوق
بدأنا بالقفز من قوف القارب الى المياه الجميله وقضينا وقت ممتع مع الاصدقاء نصيحتى للأعضاء عدم تفويت مثل هذه الرحلات الجميله فى المستقبل

:045: :045: :045:
Jabster
Golden Member
Golden Member

Can definately join the others in saying what a great trip it was!!!! Almosters know how to have fun!! If you didn't join the trip this time - you must make a point of joining us in the future. It was a great opportunity to mix with everyone in a totally relaxed environment.

Jabster