Newbie Drive & Dunes Riders Drive with BBQ

birrdog

Great drive guys - evan managed to cook a steak in the dark :))
leanoypi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Had a wonderful Trip last Friday. Thanks to all the Marshals and members.

Thank you M.Al Shamsi for assisting us on the way to the main road.

By the way, we were able to manage getting Black Mamba's Jeep out. See you again soon.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=leanoypi;5239]Had a wonderful Trip last Friday. Thanks to all the Marshals and members.

Thank you M.Al Shamsi for assisting us on the way to the main road.

By the way, we were able to manage getting Black Mamba's Jeep out. See you again soon.[/quote]

[CENTER]Thanks Lean for sharing the information about Black Mamba .... I really miss driving with you guys .... I'll do my best next time to challenge the dunes togather :268:[/CENTER]
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

i can say in few words it was great trip thaaaanx for falcon & alkhatib and all drivers,,,and i want to say for abu jimmy you are welcome and we are Ready to help
any time:045:
leanoypi
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;5240][CENTER]Thanks Lean for sharing the information about Black Mamba .... I really miss driving with you guys .... I'll do my best next time to challenge the dunes togather :268:[/CENTER][/quote]

Yup, hopefully we can get along again.. i will try to get more guys to join. :-)
Jabster
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks to everyone for help and support and for a great day. Really enjoyed the Newbie trip and great that we all met up at the end.

Feel very fortunate to belong to such a professional but friendly club.

See you in Mussandam
Jabster
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=leanoypi;5270]Yup, hopefully we can get along again.. i will try to get more guys to join. :-)[/quote]
Keep doing buddy, keep doing :051:
:463:
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks to all the team for taking us around a very different type of dunes. I froze a couple of times, when I saw the level of side-verticality that was involved, but the comment from Shamsi came just in time - "gravity will pull you down, step on the gas!" so I managed it smoothly... :o)