Newbie Drive & Dunes Riders Drive with BBQ

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

I'm going to drop few wards now & I'll come back to write my full report but meanwhile whoever is free start writing your comments .. Oh Yeah .. One more thing .. I'm going to put the pictures of our drive in this report

So who will start .. Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi, amazing day, great fun and starting to learn.....I really love this, the feeling being in the desert and drive on the sand is something that you cannot explain, you can only live.
Waiting for the next trip ;-)
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

We had so much fun with dunes riders.. new track for us and learned new techniques to drive in these kind of dunes. Thanks to Marshal Falcon and Lambo and all members.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=NaSeR;5215]We had so much fun with dunes riders.. new track for us and learned new techniques to drive in these kind of dunes. Thanks to Marshal Falcon and Lambo and all members.[/quote]

Well Naser

If you drive with Falcon ... He will not teach you off-roading .. He will teach you FLYING :)

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;5216]Well Naser

If you drive with Falcon ... He will not teach you off-roading .. He will teach you FLYING :)

Regards[/quote]

Hehehehe+ kekekeke
You are so right Bu Salem and that is why I am planning to make myself able to fly with falcon becoz FALCONS never walks and love to fly high hehehehe.
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good point Bu Salem. Yesterday's drive was a lot of fun zig zagging the dune crests. Atimes I wondered when Falcon was going to stop as he just kept going higher and higher and higher. The drive wasnt about speed it was about traction and low-end torque. Fantastic drive; thanks Falcon and Lamboo! A big thanks to all the other participants as well... What ever happened to Abu Jimmy's car, hope it was recovered successfully without any major incidents...
CruZin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Guys thanks for lovely trip. Everything was wonderful. You can easily experience that Almost4x4 is a real family:003:. We missed our fellows who are abroad for vacation:038:. Everybody was happy to meet all the friends and marshals. It was good to catch up with all and make new friends:047:.

A very big thanks to Almost4x4 as always:048:.
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Great drive with great company, Falcon style ( follow me and fly ) , new experince,new skills and lots to be learned yet. Although the car let me down, i did manage to enjoy the rest of the trip ( specially the BBQ. and chit chat part ) and with the great efforts of the dedicated marshals ( Al Khatib , Falcon and lamboo ) we were able to tow
the car to the main street safely.
Thanks to Khalid ( Golden Pajero ) who was very patient companion and stayed with me till the car was recovered.
Special thanks to Al Khatib , Falcon and lamboo for their assitance ( we finished around 2:00 AM )

AL MOST 4X4 IS A LOYAL DEDICATED FAMILY WHO WILL ALWAYS ASSIST AND SUPPORT YOU WHEN EVER YOU NEED THEM.

Alot of thanks to AL MOST 4X4 , guys i really appreciate it.
What goes around , comes around .
CruZin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Good news Abu Jimmy and a very big big BRAVO for Al Khatib , Falcon and lamboo:420:
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

thanx 2 all I am little shy right now :021: looooooooooooooooool it was a geeeeeeeeeeeeeeet trip with wonderful drivers i didnot remember that we stop a lot only for few stuck ( I will not say how’s loooooool)
I enjoy drive with you guys and I love t see u all soooooooon

BS. next week falcon will be sleeping because I coming with SHARK soul loooooooooooooooooool I hop 2 see u all in MUSANDAM