First Bat's drive 26\5\2011

admin

[CENTER]I'll be back later [IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w247 ... y-6964.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

انا في انتظااااارك مليييت لوووووووووووووووول
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

ما الذي يحصل هنا يا جدعان اكيد مقلب وين الكاميرا الخفيه لووووووووووووووووول
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

OK let's start with our experience and feeling from last night trip :027::027:

I was confused for the first 10 minutes and then I got used to it. The night drive is very tricky and risky and completely different from day drive. Unfortunately I didn't have extra lights on my car and the dunes looks different from far but when I reach it :586: :005: but still I learned new thing and tricks.

Thanks to all Marshals and members :045:
leanoypi
Intermediate
Intermediate

we missed this trip. i hope i can come on the next one.
Kashmir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks guys specially Mr. Al Samsi, Al Khatib Sylvestor and Marshals for giving me chance to enjoy your company and a new experience of the desert drive.....

Kashmir
Silver Wrangler....
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear All

It was very nice to see our Intermediate+ divers in their FIRST NIGHT DRIVE ... the idea was to keep giving them advance shots ...due to two reasons ... First, it is too hot in the day time although the marshals are keeping some day drives ... Secondly, night drives alter other parts of the brain .. so the driver gets more alert and see things and react in a faster response.

It was nice to see new face from our facebook & Club like Kashmir & BettyPo .... nice driving with you guys :h5:

The Drive in general was very easy and relaxed ... no major issues until Bu Jemmy broke his Shocks but the marshals were able to fix it ... I'll share with you a funny thing happened to me while driving ... Bu Omar got stuck in a bowl ... in his wrangler trying to go out ... Alosh was trying to give him the circle technique to have power and more speed to go out ... anyway .. while I was going near to help I found my Vitara falling in the same trap ... so I reacted immediately and did the circle trick ... well ... everybody cheered for me thinking I was demonstrating the technique :008:..They didn't know that I was escaping with my life :013: ... Well now you know my little secret :015:

Tell us about yours in that drive

Have Fun Guys
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=leanoypi;5069]we missed this trip. i hope i can come on the next one.[/quote]

[CENTER]We Really Missed you Guys in this drive ... it was FUN :480:[/CENTER]
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Guys, we really enjoyed your company at this (not easy, but with outside temperature below 30 degC) trip and I enjoyed the company of Abu Jimmy after his car was destroyed :( He was very quiet companion and he didn't destruct me from driving, which I appreciate very much. I hope driving together will give him something more on his curve of improvements :057:

As driving in the back I made few observations:

BettyPo showed her strong willingness to be part of team and we welcome her on the way to be Intermediate soon :051:

Kashmir as a new member in the convoy will definitely be a proud member of our team soon :048:

I must also say that performance of Rami did improve as well, when I let him to drive in front of me in the darkness, to catch up with the convoy. I did it by purpose, to make the life easier for me :011: and not to get stuck. I was hoping to give him a hand at stuck or pop-out, but Rami refused :005:

Googloid showed his improving performance on his way to the next level, well done, we'll to see you at our next Advanced trip :045:

Naser proved that his recent upgrade was given to him, based on his skills, well done :048:

Welcome back Hassan after long time, it seems, that you didn't forget desert driving, I hope to see you at our next Advanced trip :051:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

I was really looking forward to this trip cause it will be my first night drive,and was really excited to have this new experience. I had my Goldy all fixed and prepared for the trip ,including changing all four shock absorbers. after driving in the sand for 3 km all high expectaions fade away ,finding out that right rear shock is dislocated due to bad fixing.!!! Ziad, Lamboo and falcon spent over an hour to fix it back ( special thanks for their efforts ). after driving another 500 m the car went crazy,the whole rear part of the car was constantely jumping ( felt like driving with only front tyres on the sand ) not mentioning the bazar sounds coming from the rear end. Barley made it to the main road to cross to other side towards pink rock,when we hit the road the car behind me stopped me because of sparks coming from the back ( wow fire works !! ) we found out that both shocks are dislocated and the left side one is dragging on the tar and making those sparks. So i was obliged to leave the car behind and i had the honor to ride beside one of our Marshals ( the great caprihorse ) observing every single move he is making with high concentration not to lose the apportunity to learn from the Masters,and guess what,those guys make offroading locks easy although its not easy for me at all..

Finally i would like to thank every participant , marshal and founder for this great trip and special thanks to Capri for providing the chance of watching and learning.

( EVERY THING HAPPENS FOR A REASON ) isnt this true... !!!!! :060:......
What goes around , comes around .