Friday 13 Challenge

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

I still feel pain in body for rescuing the drivers :015: . 12 Cars showed up in the meeting point , hungry for the challenge. I would like to thank all the members for showing up ON TIME. The Idea of this challenge is to give our INTERMEDIATE drives the TASTE of the ADVANCE and to let them try both Diving & Rescue SKILLS . I believe even our Newbies had a good idea about the rescuing techniques and how it is in the intermediate+ level.

All the drivers did really good in the challenge and I hope they learned something new

After all, my prophecy was fulfilled ... regarding the treacherous :011:

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
admin

for first time in my life i miss'd that trip

we call'd in club THE CATCHER :011:

i see member's have great stucky day there :005: :015:

also its a leason to know you driving Skills
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Excellent training day for all drivers, in challenging territory, where is not a problem to 'park' on the bumpers, horizontally on the edge or checking the rubber flexibility of front tyres.

Intermediate drivers did well and I believe that they learned their lesson. :011:
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Learnt my lessons I did... It was an insight into what leading in a challenging territory can be like. Powder sand, high temperature and following falcon all added to the fun (ah and the barbed wires too). I would really like to take part in more events like this.

Perhaps a buddy system would probably make it easier on the marshals; buddies can rely on each other to recover one another and the marshals can concentrate on the really serious/dangerous "stucks".

Thanks all for such a wonderful day out, and thumbs up to the marshals for a job very very well done. Glad everyone got home safe and sound! Till we meet "The Catcher" again :))
Milan
Advance
Advance

Great drive, great experience.

Thanks to all marshals and participants.

See you in the sand soon... :)

Milan
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

That was hard, for me and for goldy in its first trip with me.this trip was realy chalenging with many lessons to be learnt.
building self confidence and encouraging independent driving were the most benefites i gain.it was a step closer to reach
my goal. many thanks to my dear freinds who got the balls to join such a challenge,yes guys we are not afraid to learn,experience
and evolute.special thanks to Falcon ,Capri and Abu Salem for the idea of the challenge and usual efforts of keeping our safety
their first priority even when they are torchering us in the catcher and laughing.
What goes around , comes around .
Alosh
Advance
Advance

No no noooo
I'm very sad to miss such great trip
Bou salim u always talent in ur great trips
Many thanks to u
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

Next Time Inshalla We will Attend the challange but as you know its hot and melting our head to the bottom of our that thing LOOOL :D
Alooosh its hoooot and the human is the same of adam brown HEHEHEHEHEHE
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was a black and burial day for off roaders. This stupid area was so small and so much more than much advance. You dont have any other option but just to get stuck and then wait wait and wait. First you will try your best to recover it your self, then start digging with hands to rescue yourself and looking here and there that no one saw you stuck. Then a marshal will pass near by and giving you a damn look with devil smile while he can see your helpless smile on your face.
Then you will shout on the radio " marshals in my case i shouted bu salem, i got stuck."
just to clarify the marshal will shout from the other side please shout your name who got stuck, then you have to say unwillingly it is duck commander. Then bu salem will say okey wait i will come to rescue you. Then the commander should wait like sitting duck and cursing himself. Then bu salem will appear like a legendry hero with geni on the passenger seat and will rescue you and never looking back to check you again that may be commander is duck and stuck again.
Now while you are cursing yourself and thinking it is you the only one stuck, but in reality on the other end other off roaders are in much more worst conditions with stuck and pop outs once you know about them then you smile and say to your self i am not the worst cheers.

The difficulty in this small tiny area is the formation of these dunes where you cant accelerate in smaller v shape dunes, and the other sh*t thing is there are traps of barbed wires so if you want to escape the damage to your car then be ready to get stuck and become a duck from commander.

You will see bu salem, capri and falcon with so much smily faces that you never ever witness in whole of your life on any trips.

But at the end it was great day with great marshals and my great old friends. We should go much more to this area and other areas to improve our stucking skills hehehe.

Thanks bu salem, capri and falcon for so nice trip.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Great Blog DC :045:

I was laughing my head off :011: .. in the office ... you were about to kick me out of my JOB :013:... I like your spirit DC and the way you look at things:003: ... but that was part of the GAME ... I told you guys that it won't be easy :031:... as far as I remember that I explained everything accept the BARBED WIRE .. only in the Brefing

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills