Golden Member
Golden Member

:111: this trip i have problem in my car
good to hear this news :011:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

It's not easy for anybody...

DC, you and probably nobody else noticed, that I got myself in almost stuck situation as well. Coming as the last car, waiting patiently, until all cars disappear from my sight, just to be on safe side, that nobody will be hit by me...

Let's go...

First dune down, next right up to the top edge, sharp turn down to the left, not to get pop-out, plzzz, softlyyy, ok, next one, right, little up, careful, there is a little ditch on the right, baby go, floor down, shit, not enough speed, f***ing gravity, geysers of sand coming into opened windows..., I'm sitting...

Hmmm... easy way to be to call over radio my buddy to say 'help...'

Ok, let me review in what position I am now... Ok, front is little up, the whole car not horizontal, looks good... Pop-out? No, I didn't hear anything... Look out of the window to the front wheels... hmmmm in wrong position, pointing left up, not good... need to get them, to point to the right and come down reverse... does not work... stay calm.... don't damage your power steering... 4L will do... shift in the gear reverse... close the windows... geysers of sand... turn slowly steering into the desired position, to the right... car is moving backwards slowly... I'm out... go baby go, to the back dune, as up as you can... again geysers... ok, good position for next... 4H, 1st gear, floor down... I'm out... tons of adrenaline flowing away..., easy job now, to see others already chatting and pumping air into the tyres :)

This film happened within maybe 15 seconds.... and I learned again something new :)
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

I rely love this trip specially part 2. win I knowa its challenge I can’t stop smiling because I know what will happen:340:.
I remember win we start the trip me and BuSalem and selvister wait for 2 mint and we start hinting the stacking cars:463: the fairest one I saw was blueeye he just stuck in a V no way 2 self recovery:049:, win blueeye saw BuSalem he run 2 him and say BuSalem help me pleas Bu Salem just give him the look:3d03: and say sorry salve recovery and he go, he just look 2 my car (the jeep) and say falcon help (between me and u I rely want to do exactly like Bu Salem :334:but my hart can’t do it:161:.
A big big thanx 2 all how attend this trip u rely did a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet work and hop 2 see u in the next trip on 20-5-2011 I will lead:426: so u there:3d01: