Almost First Star - Newbie Trip – 13.05.2011 - Trip Report

googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Milan;4638]Nice trip, as it always is with Silvester! :)))

A bit warm, but nothing major... Who needs the AC, anyway? :P

Always a pleasure to drive with Almost4x4 marshals and other members... Some good friends, others yet to become... And I know that deep under all that Jeep-related hatred from our JAP members, a genuine love for all of us is hidden...

May the Force be with you!

Milan[/quote]

No hatred.... Its only loveeee all the wayyyy!!!
ahmedjamal

Had a great time with you guys
CruZin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Are you tired, and bored of the big town's rythme fast and infernal? What about dreaming of going away?

you have no where to go but to run away far from this stressing life.

with hundreds of red sand dunes parading themselves on all sides, enjoying the company of the wonderful crowd, I propound you to discover the exceptionnal univers, dreaming, and fabulous, charming landscapes of UAE deserts with Almost4x4
The best offroaders club and shabab in the world:543:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sooth, many thanks for your poetry, it's just great :)
Indy

It was a great drive, didn't really mind the weather as I was greatly enjoying myself coming back to sand after a while..Bu Salem told me somewhere in between on the trip "You'll be surprised - you don't forget anything" and how true..after an absence I was thinking I'd be starting afresh once again, out of touch, unsure - but I was thrilled to see that it was all there and coming back to me.. it was nice to drive with my old buddies and make new friends. It ended too soon :)!

I look forward to more such opportunities to practice and fine-tune my skills ..my drive with Caprihorse the other week (Fast Track Drive) also helped as I saw an expert tackle the dunes smoothly, no rush, no confusion, no hurry, no panic.. and I felt a lot of the same showing in my drive this time..

At the end of the day it's a real pleasure to sit back at home and enjoy everybody's great pics and have a bit of fun re-living and sharing the experiences once again online....we are getting new members with not only great sand driving skills, but great "shooting" skills too, it's such a pleasure..

Thank you Marshals for the trip..

See you guys soon..!