almost4x4 Intermediate style 29\4\2011

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Drivers

Let me start This report. I'm sure that our members who joined yesterday's trip would like to express their feelings. We gathered in our meeting point and so happened that there are other clubs having the same co-ordinates :032: hummmm ... one of the marshals is selling our co-ordinates :030: ... it is good to see other clubs and exchange experience.:060: after all the group gathered we drove to the deflating point and hit the sand.

Al Khatib got the lead and he took us gradually from small dunes to medium in the stage1 ... We had newbies & intermediate drivers but they all managed to cross that area successfully. There was a debate between al Khatib and I ... I told him that I'm sure that our drivers can cross this area in a short time and he was saying that they might consume the time in planned route so I suggested to reward them a bonus stage if they pass. Well they all made it to Al Badayer shops and some of the drivers left and the rest tried the other side of the Big Red .... We finished the drive around 12 PM and all the drivers were happy to be awarded with this drive after a long season of Newbie Drives

New Faces:
1. Mohannad : An old friend & member in the club , just joined us after along absents .. good to see you buddy
2. Christian : A gentleman the members met last week and he joined us this week too .. Welcome aboard buddy

I'll let the floor for you guys ... to tell us about the drive ...I'll do my best to get all the good pictures and put them in our gallery

Good Day
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
ramidxb
Advance
Advance

[center]thank you very much almost 4x4 for the nice trip
it was really great :045:

[/center]
[left] [/left]
[center]
[/center]
admin

The Intermediate trip started at 8:30 with 15 drivers from Tiwa Nazwa deflation point towards Pink Rock.
At briefing we explained to the drivers the basic safety tips, set the convoy and assigned the roles of ‘Buddy System’, where each two of the cars are responsible for each one’s rescue.

We progressed towards Pink Rock over the medium sized and high dunes with very few stucks. After very fast arrival to Pink Rock, we enjoyed a nice view to the area with cup of coffee. The quick drive over golden sand dunes; it was very beautiful clear morning with bright sun, still keeping the brightness and contrast on very good level of visibility, brought us to Al Badayer Shops.

We had still one free hour of drive, so we increased the level to Advanced, to drive the highest dunes at A53 area, with challenging steep climbs and descents, to overall enjoyment and delight of the drivers.

At first time drive with us we welcomed Christian with his white Jeep Cherokee toy.

The all members did very well and showed amazingly great skills and devotion to this trip. It showed that this trip belongs to one of the almost4x4 successful stories.

We would like to thank to all participants to be with us and this trip and also a thank to all Marshals for their support and rescue of the members.
Golden Member

It was one of the best trip in my life and I did hundreds of .
Thanx all members, marshals and almost4x4 4 the amazing trip
I don’t remember any stuck only one was....... and I help him........ Thank u ......... to let me help u looooooooooool
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Great trip, great team, keep on doing such trips. :)
mohannad
Advance
Advance

Thanks for all of you for the great trip and rout, it was really verrrrrrrry nice rout , team and time .
It really good to see and join the old bro.

The trip was well org. safe enjoyable with smiley faces :)
Thx khatib for your advice of the fuse removal hahahahahahahahahahaha realy i enjoy driving my blue shark .
Bu Salam thx for the sticker
Hope to see all of you next time .
Milan
Advance
Advance

OK, my turn...

I have never ever so far enjoyed any trip as much as I enjoyed this one... My "new" Darth Vader served me well and I was very happy with our performance.

Thanks to each and every participant on this trip. A special thank you goes to Khatib for organizing the trip, and to Bu Salem, Capri, Falcon, and Blue eye for their support. I also want to thank my other friends on this trip: Mohamad, Rami, Shashant, Fadi, Mohannad, and some others, whose names I don't know. Last but not the least on my thank-you list is my friend and my buddy for this trip, Googloid. :)

I'm looking forward to our next trips!

Milan
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very enjoyable drive indeed. Started slow and ended with a big bang. It gave me another opportunity to further test my rig. After the adjustments last week there was no tire rubbing throughout the entire trip.

A testament to how good the trip was (especially the second part) was how quiet the radio was. Everyone was so thoroughly enjoying the drive that there was no time for radio chatter.

Many thanks to Al Khatib for a wonerful route, and to Bu Salem, Capri and Falcon for keeping your watchful eyes over us. A warm welcome to all the new folks on the drive and a great big thanks to all the other almost4x4ers that made the trip. Many thanks Milan - Darth Vader was great, i could hear your engine revs right behind me through out the trip :))
blue eye
Advance
Advance

Well i think my brothers almost left no words accept a big smile and a thankful time with a great team.
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

I missed this Trip but a im happe because all oue members had fun :038:
& Welcome Christian in our club see u in desirt :047: