almost4x4 (7-Point) 22-4-2011

FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

Again it was a devoted and great extreme trip. We met at Al Badaer Shops on time but we moved little bit later, because of hot weather and we preferred to wait until 3 o’clock to start. We departed from the farm at Al Madam-Shwaib Road to Al Badaer Shops, crossing the biggest 7 dunes and climb to the highest peaks, in The Area 53.

It was difficult for some cars (not to the drivers), but to stay with the nature of the whole trip, ‘I CAN PLAY, I CAN FLY, I CAN TOUCH THE SKY’, we couldn’t resist to drive to the utmost heights. We were climbing to the sharpest edges of the top dunes and descending with précised accuracy to the bottoms, to find another high peak climbs. Sometimes we had pop-outs, which were resolved in a super fast way and some basic stucks, not to mention at all. We don’t want to be very specific, but it was a very funny view at Red Cherokee, hanging on the peak top of sharp dune, with all 4 wheels, freely rotating in the air, or Silver Cherokee really enjoying the A53 scenery from the highest sharp edges.

Hey guys, I hope u loved the adrenaline, pumped into your veins and mixed with high octane petrol J

I would like to thank -Jo- and his co-marshal being with us, and I hope you liked it.
And I want to thank Faisal for his amazing rescue work and thank to all other participants for driving on this trip.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

I enjoyed very much this trip as a sweeper, so I could see very well, what was happening in front of me, how many drivers were heavily fighting to follow Falcon.
I enjoyed Faisal's cooperation at pop-outs (Superduper Popoutfixteam F/C) with record breaking fixing times.
I hope Zico enjoyed driving with me the last hour on this trip, so he could feel the Power of Nissan :)
I enjoyed also the presence of new Nissan Family member -Jo- with his excellent co-marshal :) Lia, you did really very well !
Thank to all convoy members for giving a team spirit to this trip.
:463:
Milan
Advance
Advance

What an awesome drive that was!

Although I was mainly a passenger, I did get a chance to get a taste of the extreme driving and I managed to get a pop-out which was miraculously fixed by Capri and Faisal under 5 minutes! :)

Thank you, Falcon, for leading this drive, thanks to all the marshals and other participants, and - above all - thanks to Tariq for being my host.

I can't wait to get my Darth Vader (the black Cherokee) and get back to the sand!

Milan
Bulldozer
Intermediate
Intermediate

hello guys, sorry we didnt meet last friday in Area 53, inspite i invited you for Coffee:046::013:, you guys were too busy, hope to seee u next one on the same area but this time for sure Coffee is a must :045::047::011:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

That was a trip I didn't want to miss but unfortunately my car didn't help ... but there is always ... NEXT TIME
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Al Kurby
Advance
Advance

[quote=alshamsi_m;4140]That was a trip I didn't want to miss ... but there is always ... NEXT TIME [/quote]

This echoes my sentiments. :024:

Had I known that Falcon would lead over the 7 points I would cancel everything and come:027:
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Al Kurby;4147]This echoes my sentiments. :024:

Had I known that Falcon would lead over the 7 points I would cancel everything and come:027:[/quote]

Thanx Naser next time I will call u personally
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

[CENTER]I had a lot of fun in this trip, thanks everyone...:360:[/CENTER]