Explore the new territory 1.

Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

The trip as evident from its name was to explore the new routes for off roading, and to leave the trails for others to follow.
This time almost everyone was on time as they know if someone got late he will be left behind.
The meeting point was behind Al Faqaa police station, when i reached the deflation has already started and with the trip opening words from Bu Salem we started and the convey was formed behind Marshal Faisal. My buddy Milan was assigned second position and then every one follow but each one has to stick strictly to the position in convey assigned. It was buddies recovery system that means the two cars assigned together should recover each other.
I was fortunately buddy with Blue eye he is known to be a good safe driver (but a little more fast,lolz) the opening words i got from Blue eye was "SHAFIQ I WILL GET YOU FREE ONLY ONE TIME, NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE ON YOUR OWN" HEHEHE, I responded i will not get you free even one time, but it was nice joking all the time.
Faisal was leading, Bu Salem and Falcon were guarding angels on the side wings and Hassan was on tail doing the great and tiring job of sweeping, which he later on termed as the most devoted and tough job he ever done,lolz

As I was having Indy on my side and also navigating on the duck commander we chat and laugh alot. when I was going up the dune and then facing the trauma of sharp decent Indy was always appreciating me by saying "WELL DONE YOU DID VERY WELL, NICELY CONTROLLED" HEHEHE.
At one point we went up the ridge a bit fast as we were expecting the other side of the dune a bit nicely sloped but to our surprise it was not. For a friction of second we were searching for the sand and thinking why our front tires are not touching but at the end it did touch but with a big sound, hehehe we told each other what the hell was this, but after recovering from this shock we start laughing again.

I t was a nice trip with amazing people and friends and the person whose idea was this was very much missed on each and every moment.
Thanks to every one for making this trip one of the most successful trips of our almost family.:027:
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hehehe.. Duck Commander I see you could not wait any longer for the trip report so you wrote it yourself:))).

The drive was indeed very interesting. This was our first experience at exploring, even though Abu Salem and Faisal had mapped out the area pretty well previously. The crests and blind descents were especially exhilerating, coming up a dune and not knowing what to expect on the other side really does help in preparing you for the unexpected. It also helps in ensuring you make quick and hopefully the right decisions depending on the terrain you encounter.

It was a fantastic trip and Faisal did an outstanding job of leading and putting on us on the best trail. Many thanks to all the Marshals for taking good care of us as always, and ofcourse to the other fellow almost4x4ers that really helped make the trip a memorable one. It was a shame we could not have Capri along with us, I hope he will join us tomorrow for the Liwa adventure.
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

This trip was pure fun, and al though every one nearly got stuck ,including me ofcourse :013: i think it was a good experience and a lot of learning.

My thanks go to every one participated in this event.

What goes around , comes around .
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun and I happy to have peace with blue eye
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Marshal peace with blue eye hehehe, I dont think it is so easy ....
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear All

I'm sorry for the late report for this trip but half of the marshals were out of the country and the rest were preparing for the Liwa trip ... I'm glad that Duck Commander took the lead by wrtiing the reporter ... Great Thanks for our explorer (Caprihorse) , Our Leader (Al Thahab) , Our Rescue (Flacon) .... Special Thanks to
Hassan & Blue Eye for giving us the support and acting like marshals :057:.... Now I think you know how hard it is for the marshals to make everyone happy in each trip :012:

We had a great drive in Al Faqaa area with was a smulation for our newbies to get ready for the Liwa trip on April 8th. Some where very happy to see free dears (Gazalls) in the wild. before I forget welcome to the new poeple who joined us for the first time:
1. Kareem
2. Rashood
3. Did I miss anyone ??

Please have a look at some of the trip's Pictures or if you are in a harry then have a look at the Slide Show

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Indy

It was fun catching up with all the guys on this trip exploring the new area - I was sorely missing my car, but it was made up by my buddy the Duck Commander! What a drive it was - challenging and fun.. laughing loudly as we came down a scary dune together, joking every time some one got stuck! We had a scary dune or two with blind, steep drops - it was really testing.. Wish we could have stayed for the grills later..Thanks to the leaders, marshals who made this trip possible and driving with my old buddies again as well as making new friends.. See you guys on sand soon..
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey all my dear friends, I'm very happy to read that you had a great time. After Liwa, I promnise you, we'll make on the same territory 'Catch Me If You can V.'
:473:
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=FALCON;3716]It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun and I happy to have peace with blue eye[/quote]

:011: صلح الحديبــيه
blue eye
Advance
Advance

Thanx to almost and specially BU SALEM Silvester & Faisal for a lovely lead and for the great job.