Find Me If You Can I

googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Excellent trip as always.... it was all a very fantastic idea. Thanks to Capri and all the marshals that made the trip a fun and safe drive....

Thanks fellow Almost 4x4ers... Indy we are looking forward to seeing you on our next trip.

Pics posted at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 20a7da4f3e

Another double car rescue posted at:
http://www.facebook.com/v/1759777667721
Indy

I knew you'd get the vid, great to see the recovery. It was fun getting together with you guys yesterday, see you around on Part 2.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello almost4x4 drivers

It was a good day for everyone ... our newbies had to try the challenge on the other side of the Big Red ... they were wondering why the marshals never took a trip to the other side but then they discovered that the FUN haven't started with this club ... it is just the beginning ... well all the drivers were ready for the a chance to drive and read the dunes their style not the marshal's style . Also the GPS challenge was good too .. to see how important is the GPS in the desert .... I'm sorry for what happened to Indey .... he did his First 5 meters JUMP :480:and landed on the NOSE laterally :032::030:

Hope to see you soon Indy & guys get ready for round II ... oh by the way ... have a look at our PICTURES for this drive

Regards :038:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Sam

[CENTER]Helloo almost4x4
It was such an amazing day,,,
I had a real nice time with our new offroad Wrangler ...
It gave a great chance to challange ,

almost4x4 thanx for this trip as it gave us the chance to have our style on snads ...
glad i was there, and looking for Part II [/CENTER]

Sam

Thanx Bu Salem ..... :)
Realy Thanx for giving me & Rami the chance to drive "Free Style"
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0mm 5.4pt 0mm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0mm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} We created an excellent challenge for our excited drivers, to explore new territories and set to the peaks of their driving skills, hungry to convince themselves, prove their individual proficiencies and probe their talent in this new driving experience.

The first challenge was to find hidden car on the top of the dune without direct intervention of Marshals. The individual driver groups fought bravely, going through edges or fighting their way out from the bottom of deep bowls, filled with powder sand and with steep climbs.

GPS orientation in the desert for a quick buddy recovery succeeded with a swift course finding and arriving to the target on time. However many of the installed GPS equipment put certain questions, related to the usefulness and functionality needed for the desert driving.
The drive to a visible target in a distance of few kilometres, echoed as a piece of cake, however it finished with a certain delay due to the unexpected pop-out on one of the cars.

The overall performance was very good and we will repeat such events in the future soon.

Many thanks to all the drivers for their strong contribution to the success of this event.

Googloid, Shafiq jan, Milan, Sam, Rami, sooth123, blue eye, abusalma, Mukhallalati Basha, supernova, Ahmedjamal, Indy, Hassan, Bipin, fareed, wasem, shashant, foffoxxx, rashaad, bader, bob

With great supporting support from Alshamsi_m, Falcon and advanced drivers Blue Eye and Mukhalalati Basha.

I hope to see you all soon at our next trip.
Milan
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;3262] Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0mm 5.4pt 0mm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0mm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} We created an excellent challenge for our excited drivers, to explore new territories and set to the peaks of their driving skills, hungry to convince themselves, prove their individual proficiencies and probe their talent in this new driving experience.

The first challenge was to find hidden car on the top of the dune without direct intervention of Marshals. The individual driver groups fought bravely, going through edges or fighting their way out from the bottom of deep bowls, filled with powder sand and with steep climbs.

GPS orientation in the desert for a quick buddy recovery succeeded with a swift course finding and arriving to the target on time. However many of the installed GPS equipment put certain questions, related to the usefulness and functionality needed for the desert driving.
The drive to a visible target in a distance of few kilometres, echoed as a piece of cake, however it finished with a certain delay due to the unexpected pop-out on one of the cars.

The overall performance was very good and we will repeat such events in the future soon.

Many thanks to all the drivers for their strong contribution to the success of this event.

Googloid, Shafiq jan, sooth123, blue eye, abusalma, Mukhallalati Basha, supernova, Ahmedjamal, Indy, Hassan, Bipin, fareed, wasem, shashant, foffoxxx, rashaad, bader, bob

With great supporting support from Alshamsi_m, Falcon and advanced drivers Blue Eye and Mukhalalati Basha.

I hope to see you all soon at our next trip.[/quote]

Ammmm... Capri... I was there, too. :)

Milan
Sam

Caprihorse :)
You forgot about me :P .... SAM & Rami in the Black Wrangler :D
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sorry guys, power of copy and paste and small hidden creatures in my PC, caused this faux pas. Deep apologies to all. It is corrected now.
admin

I wish to participate but the vehicle broke down :035:

After reading the feedback from members confirmed that the trip was more than wonderful :048:
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills