Escape 2 Desert 10-3-2011

CruZin
Intermediate
Intermediate

With an unbeatable setting in the silky dunes, and if you are one of those seeking the ultimate desert adventure then you will not miss the next desert night camp with almost4x4. You will get the feeling of being away from it all and enjoy the quietness of the desert.

Just after our meeting Thursday night March 10, 2011 at albadayer shops and greeting with the friends :047: and preparing our 4x4 vehicle for the trip, we drove through the dunes where I had one pop-out and many times drifted of the track (my first night drive :058:) but I enjoyed it and really appreciating the caring friends who helped me and sometimes even leading me to easier shortcuts to join back quick the convoy:048:.

After as I believe was less than 1 hour driving we reached our camping spot at pink rock where we mounted a very high and steep hill :033: to the nice camping spot where we were away from all the city noises (except of the roaring sound of the bypassing motors:003:).

Lamboo did most of the work of setting up the fire and the barbeque thanks to him:047:, and then joined by alkhatib, Falcon and Hamdan also with his great Karak while we enjoyed the nice chitchat between members and it’s your opportunity to make many new friends (everybody was so friendly:021:).

After stacking our tents in the sand we went to sleep:025: to wake up the next morning to finding the beautiful desert landscape of the golden sands and the untamed spectacular open spaces :010:.

Just after all were ready to pick up our leftovers (always be sensible and do that).

This trip was a special one. Thanks everybody and see You again in the SAND:3d01: !!
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

thank u mohammed and hop 2 see u on all nex camping trip
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very good blog sooth123 :045:
I hope you'll join us at the next trip.
:473:
caprihorse
Golden Member