newbie nice trip 25-2-2011 (Fun drive)

CruZin
Intermediate
Intermediate

Allow me to start this new thread and to be the first to give a feedback for our amazing trip today with Almost4x4 through Tawi nazwa sands.:021:

It was my first trip with such a convoy ever which was obviously very well organized and safe:045:. It was absolutely nice and enjoyable time, where we found it safe place to have fun and spend cool time.:048:

I enjoyed it a lot and looking forward for the next event that I hope will be soon.:058:

Thanks everybody not to mention:
· Leaders and marshals who supported the covoy. It was my pleasure to meet you gentlemen.:045::047:
· AlKhatib for his efforts who even insisted to help me till the last minute even for inflating my car.:033:
· Hamdan and Abdallah who checked my car and relieved my worry.:033:
· Lambo for returning my SMS in the morning then being such a nice fellow all the time. :021:

Ok now it’s my turn to suggest to make a similar one Friday afternoon since we will have enough time to take rest and eaaaaaaat something since it ended up for me to be so HUNGRY. It's up to you to decide.

I’m waiting to see the photos and videos if possible, please please tell me where to check to see them.

Thank you Almost4x4 guys for being such safe, kind and polite crew.

by Mohamed
Jeep liberty
050 91 93 108
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

A very big thanks to Almost4x4 as always. It was a wonderful ride (one that i did not register for). Great appreciation for accepting us on the ride neverthless. Big thanks to all the marshals that ensured we were safe at all times and a big thanks you to Faisal for choosing such a lovely route.... Looking forward to more tripssssss soon.
Sam

Good Morning Almost 4x4 ..........
Wish you all a nice lovely Saturday :)

well and as usual … we had a really amazing trip …. It's awesome to drive from Sharjah to Dubai off-roading with a such big helpful convoy, it was like a 50 km in desert, from my side I loved how we make a target to be accomplished.

The best part was meeting everybody, all the friends and marshals,,,, but the worst part was that I missed the Camping with the group :( …

All The Best Every Body & Thanx ;) :048:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello almost drivers

Thanks for nice company we had togather ... The trip was fantastic and safe although the weather was hot at the end of the drive. But. We. Had this in mind so all the drivers left at 12:30 ... If we looked back at the drive ... We had no major issues although we had absoult newbies ... I saw some babies in some care ... I hope to have them as our new generation of the almost4x4 drivers :)

Whoever had pictures please share them with us and I'm going to add them to our photo galary then I'll put the link to the album in this thread so veryone can watch it easily

Seee you in the future drives
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Sam

Helloo Abu Salim :)
Yep it was a bit Hot by the end of our drive ,,, and my lil girl (Rema) has decided to be one of almost 4x4 new generation drivers with her Red Jeep ;) ...

In my Profile I added a few PICs I took .. I have more but I guess the size of the album cannt accept it, I will try to upload more :D
Indy

It was a great drive combining the challenges of dune driving and bumpy sandy sections.. we loved the experience, specially the long, fast sections over loose sand - it was almost like rally driving. Great route guys! Thanks to Alkhatib for putting this trip together, Faisal for the great lead and the marshals and sweepers who were a part of the trip.. It was good to catch up with all and make new friends.. A few pics are here on my FB page : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=14 ... aid=107959

I was hot, but us and the car managed to cope quite well in the end.. looking forward to more!

Indy
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you all participants to be with us. I'm happy, that I could see at many club members and newbie drivers improving skills in conquering Sharjah dunes. Pictures are just great! :045:
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks everybody , It was very nice trip,
I want to say: guys you drove very good
:045::045::048::048:
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

[CENTER]Thanks for this topic, we are really glad to help any one of our team, Almost 4x4 members... :543:[/CENTER]
:065: :292:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

hello guys,

i would really want to thank every single member of the club for being so friendly and cooperative,specially the marshals for their great assistance with my red cherokee wich had some issues with the fuel pumb,thank you abu tareq for the assistance delivering the car to asphalt, thank you abu salem for inflating the tyres,providing the directions , and finally a very big thanks to al khateeb for giving me the chance to be a part of this extra ordinary 4x4 community.

see you all soon ( inshallh )
What goes around , comes around .