Family newbie trip 18\2\2011

blue eye
Advance
Advance

New day with the almost nice and easy and all of us had coffee accept (ALSHAIMSI_M) miskeen lol:031: any way i wish all the new drivers the best and it was nice to c melan as i did stay away from his car this time and left the way clear for him.

Best regards 2 all
BLUE EYE
Milan
Advance
Advance

[ATTACH=CONFIG]181[/ATTACH]Yeah, you behaved very nice today, blue eye... :)
Milan
Advance
Advance

I created an album with photos from this trip. Click on my profile and check the album out. :)
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

سوري يا شباب ما قدرت اكون معاكم لان سيارتي ما كانت جاهزه صار فيها مشاكل :012::055::012:من رحلة يوم الخميس كمان الخطيب وحمدان وابو طارق ومخللاتي بس اكيد سياراتنا بتكون جاهزه الاسبوع الجاي باذن الله:022:
على فكره حاولنا نظبط السيارات يوم الخميس بليل بس ما توفقنا:046:
شكر خاص وكبييييييييييييييييييير كتير لابو محمود وعلوش و ابو سالم لانهم قدرو يسوو الطلعه لانهم ما كانو مخططيلها بس لما عرفو ظروفنا رغم ان الوقت كان كتير قصير (عرفو يوم الخميس بليل قبل 11 ساعه من الطلعه)وكمان علوش كان مريض وابو محمود كان عندو التزامات اخرى وابو سالم كان باسنجر :013:بس الحمدلله:045: ما قصرو وشالو الرحلة وزيادا وهي هاي روح اولمست:028: ولولا ابو محمود وعلوش وابو سالم كان ممكن الرحله تنلغي وهادا الي ما بنحبو وبنسوي المستحيل عشان مايصير
مره تانيه ونعمل على اسعاد كل اعضاء اولمست الي هم اهم شي عندنا
الف شكر ابو محمود
الف شكر علوش
الف شكر ابو سالم
عنجد عنجد يسلمو ما قصرتو يا شباب
واتمنا اشوف صور الطلعه عشان اعيش الجو معاكم
:038::060:
Sam

Good Morning Almost4x4 friends :027:

I don't really know where to start .... :032: but in general it was an amazing day my family & I had ....

its my first time to drive such a long time on the sands .... as we started by like 2 pm and went out like 9 or something ............

I tried to be smart ( :011: @ me ) coz I adjusted my tires on 17 :059: ... so at the begging I faced some difficulties and got stuck ... a real stuck :019: .. but with the help of our great marshals they took it out very easy and safe :045:....... for seconds I thought my car will never make it out again :022: .....

We drove at night, its nice but a bit scary hehe I lost the convoy , between the dunes, up & down & up … ops where is the convoy :056: …. and again our marshals found me in no time :045:

we saw a very nice amazing places ..... and meet a nice friends too ...

Am very thankful to every body who made this trip nice & safe ( Abu Salem, Abu Mahmoud and Ali ) :048:

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hey guys, does this blog reminds you on something? :003:
http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... n-a-Desert
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear All

Thanks for joining our trip last Friday ... and special thanks to Tariq & Alosh who were our marshals for that trip :045: .... I'm happy to see Sam after along time and this time he brought a new member with us :003:... also Aamir & Hussain .... it is very nice to see you gentlemen :057:.... Second Special Thanks for Milan for the nice pictures that you are going to see ... very soon :048: !!

Before I forget our chef Blue Eye ... nice move .... the reverse psychology :015: ... for saying that I was the only one who didn't have a coffee ... well dear chef ... make sure that you bring enough gas .. next time ... :005: we have a very nice track to Al Fayya and our marshals ... decide to give us a bit of the night drive taste which was interesting ... the most I liked was the chit chat under the FULL MOON !!

Oh I forgot the guy who lost his tire on to top of Al Fayya Dune … the red Nissan … that was something you don’t see everyday :058:

Now sit back ... relax and enjoy the SHOW
THANKS
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
ALISAEED
Intermediate
Intermediate

hello Dears
sorry i could not join because i came late from my grand Mather funeral in ALAin
and thanks to everyone organized this trip
blue eye
Advance
Advance

Dear Al Shamsi,

Thanks for the nice words, the solution was there to pull a dead tree and put the fire on, but you had the coffee and ask the martial to move that was not nice .... lol just teasing the next time will have a truck full of wood to make the almost have tea and coffee.

I am sure with friends like you we all ways enjoy the show
Best regards
B.E
Sam

Helloo Abu Salim ........
Thanx alot for the PIC ( Show ) ,,,,,,,, they are amazing ,,, :D
Thanx to you and Mr. Milan ... :045: