"NOVA STELLAS"

Laarni
media
media

hello!!hello!!..sorry for the late report..but as we say..better late than never..got a very busy week from work..anyways..thou its been a week already, watever happen there is still very clear...we started as a camping day with everyobe who joined in for camping..we have a bit of chitchat with everyone, getting to know the new faces and the oldbies and we barbecued but didnt stay so late since there will be a drive the next day..

the d day came and we wake up in very foggy atmosphere....we make a coffee and sit once more in the camp fire we made from the night of camping..

after the breakfast we moved to the meeting point and  joined the others...we sit for a while since its very foggy..but soon as the sky clears out..we started  to rally with our destined convoy..and yeah were an oldbies so we were in a convoy without any marshals( shamsi is not a marshal)...we are with team Shamsi and a couple of 10+ drivers that help us manage the convoy moving smoothly..

so as we moved to  the route  see  nice view and a nice big dunes..which we tried exercising..we have couples of second tries and of course some pop outs and stucks...during one of these pop outs we manage to get a bit of exercise  in the dunes with me and Flor, since its another level of driving for me i needed it,

we also have a bit of vegetable (coffee)break, courtesy by @James

we ended our drive in  a fast moving convoy towards the qoudra area were we met the other convoys..

Many thanks to everyone who joined and to the rescue and supports who help us all get through the drive and special mention to the not so marshal @alshamsi_m ..thank you all @Victoria @James and to all the Marshals who made it all happen.

hoping to have more drives with all of you