Hata Pool,,,,

FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

It’s a first time from a long long long time I change my mind because I briefer sand Dunes and desert then anything in the world but today I have so match fan in Hata so Maybe I will go their again.
We start from Al Bdaier shops it was little Delay from some people I will not Say Who ( ooooh not u Alooooosh :011:)
After 3 stop 4 checking the passport and ID card (take your Identity card, passport, birth certificate, electricity and phone bill:013:Maybe u can bass it) We got to Hata after crossing Oman Ajman Dubai without visiting Sharja !!!!!!:032::032: We start to drive in the valley Hamdan was the lead Aloooosh second lead and I was the sweeper so I cane drift as match as I can:058:.
We hit the water and play just Alltel bit in it!!!!!!!:021:
one car was not with us tray to play like as and he full in a water hall and het his side car in Mount
After we took him out Mkb7 and googloid start clean the place thank u for Environmental conservation.
Anfortshly Mkb7 and googloid leave at 1:00 PM because they have something to do (you missed the BOQ) so after a greet food and almost4x4 karak we went home after checking the passport and ID card again :035:

Thanks 4 all because it was one of my greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet weekend:003::057:.
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

It was really nice trip, I needed some Physical changes than enjoying the desert.

I believe it was a lot of fun for everyone, specially kids who enjoyed it.

for me, it was amazing to feel aqua and rocks rocking me & my car.

Thanks everyone for this event, special thanks for the leaders & marshals.
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

[CENTER]السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
الموضوع : تقرير حتا

تم التجمع عند محلات البداير ( تزودنا بالماء والعصير البااااااارد ) :011:
العدد 12 سياره تحركنا بتجاه حتا الساعه 10ص
والجو كان جميل جدا تمنيت الكل يكون معانا :003:
مشينا وكان التفتيش فى الطريق بس 3 مرات تفتيش :019:
وصلنا الوادى وبدأ شباب أولموست بقيادة السيارات بالوادى والاستمتاع بالماء
طبعا الصقر غسل السياره وهو رايح جاى فى الماء :059:
حتى تهور أحد المتفرجين ( مش تابعانا ):035: نزل بسيارته ونحرفت بتجاه الصخر
وطبعا كالعاده شباب أولموست يقومون بالباقى :028:
وبعدها وتوحهنا لمنطقه يمر بها النهر وأخذنا بعض الصور بتشوفوها من قبل فالكون :045:
وبعدها أتجهنا الى موقع الغداء يم يم :004: وكان مشاوى وجلسنا حتى المغرب مع الكرك العجيب
وبعدها طريق العوده الى البيت
يوم حافل سعدنا نحن والعائله نتمنا أن تعاد مع باقى الاعضاء [/CENTER]
mkb7

Thank you all for organising this trip

It was my first wadi driving trip since 9 years ago,
I really enjoyed it, althought i wished we tried more extreme terrain to test my lift kit :)

I have several comments thant might help in the next trips:
firstly, To start the trip exactly as announced, any delay will take from the fun time we are supposed to enjoy almost offroading :) People who are bit late can catch up with us later as long as we didnt go offroad. if they didnt then its too bad they miss it.

Secondly, Creating a new group activity in all our trips, calling for a team activity to clean the surrounding area of each check point in our trip. This as part of the clubs responsibility and each members' contribution to protect and clean our environment. This activity will spread awarness to our group members and others too, specially in family trips, this becomes an excellent excercise for the kids to feel responsible enjoy team activity.

thats all for now

looking forward to join you in the upcoming trips

M. Alfalasi
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear All

Enjoy the SHOW please :003:

I have a question :032: is there a picture without the falcon in it ????? :036:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;1846]Dear All

Enjoy the SHOW please :003:

I have a question :032: is there a picture without the falcon in it ????? :036:
[/quote]

looooooooooooo:058:oooooooooooooooool
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Mkb7

Thanks for the important point you raised … almost4x4 club is an environment friendly club so we seriously care about the places we visit by not to make it dirty … we visit these places and the only things we leave are our tires trails. As you know that people have tension the whole week and weekend is the time where they discharge & have good times with family and friends.

On the other hand, our club has desert cleaning trips and invite whoever interested and welling to help to join us. We can’t ask our members to clean the desert around the camp site but defiantly we encourage that non of our members leave anything behind.

Personally, I can’t help myself and I do clean even for the others but this is an individual behaviour
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

:045::045::045::045:nice picture.....i like it:045::045::045::045:
Alosh
Advance
Advance

the trip was amazing
i really enjoy it
the weather was great
AND TO FALCON<<<<WE REACH THERE AND PEOPLE WAS BEHIND US AS I REMEBER I WAS NOT THE LAST ONE:::::::::::