Al Qua'a Freestyler Advance Drive

Mahmoodyasin
Advance
Advance

Al Qua'a The Eastern region area, full of mesmerizing dunes and breath taking views awaited to be explored after one year. in love
The drive was an Advance exam invite. Marshals @Shamsi @Rashidjass @Booy @Daggerfall @Agalon @Solmaz @presa @Scorpio and Advance @giorgio @Essa awaited to put the intermediates to the test. Track, levels, convoy order was all set. melt
Drive lead by the Most experience Marshal @Rashidjass , with Advance sweeping making intermediates sandwiched in the middle and the rest of the Marshals & Founder kept the eagle eye on the convoy.
@Rashidjass plan was simple and clear :serious_business: , drive to the max and leave no crest untouched. He pushed the convoy to face the challenges such as VERY long climbs, VERY high arches, and Series of multiple side crests. Besides few tire cuts that halted the convoy for a short while, the convoy was on a constant move, till we reached “The death Bowl” where the huge climb along with side crest was Tested. There were some, who made it with just few attempts whereas the others created multiple donuts to make it at the end. Last half hour of the drive was at fast pace, most of the time surfing on the crests. thumbsup
The drive ended minutes before the sunset. Just before everyone went their way, a farewell ritual of tire swapping was done. grin
*Couple of days later the announcement was aired. It was delightful moment, especially for me as I remembered how in March 2019 I entered the Almost family as a club member and in just 1year and 10months made it to the 3 star category. This was only possible with the immense effort, dedication and hard work that was put-in. From setting up alarms to taking a day off just to make it for most of the drives. The encouragement and continuous directions from Marshals and fellow peers was the major driver for this goal.
Truly Grateful to all Marshals, Advance’s, Intermediate’s and Crew for their support, encouragement and Guidance.😘
Blessed to be Part of Almost 4X4 family!!!

Till next time
Mahmood Yasin
Dark stallion
(Black Fj Cruiser)
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello everyone

Al Qua'a area is one of old areas we used to drive in Old days but not as a playground, just a starting place and then we drive towards Hameem. Now that option is not possible because of the fence so you are lucky if you can play on two chains. Don't get me wrong two chains can take the whole day light driving so you can imagine the challenge in that area.

The whole day was eventful for everyone and I think each one had his share. I was driving a landcruisier in an area was swapped with FJs & Wranglers which quite more challenging but I think the " Linda " did very well thumbsup.

At the end of the day everyone inflated to home except @Booy and I couldn't help to spend another more night and the stars with another adventure but this is a story for another camp. :yaeh_am_not_durnk:

Till next time... stay safe

Shamsi
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills