Dig It Yourself

Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello everyone,

I was planning on watching the lucky 5 newbie members "DIY", but suddenly I found that we were 19 cars in total in the convoy, which changed all the dynamics of this drive.

This is really a beautiful area to visit with endless opportunities to play and learn. To all the newbies who joined, once you reach 10 drives with us, stay tuned for a 10+ drive in the same area, but opposite direction - you will not believe that it is the same track you did as a -5 member :)

Till next time in the sand...

Regards,

Booy
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
NahorJP
Intermediate
Intermediate

Booy wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:51 pm Hello everyone,

I was planning on watching the lucky 5 newbie members "DIY", but suddenly I found that we were 19 cars in total in the convoy, which changed all the dynamics of this drive.

This is really a beautiful area to visit with endless opportunities to play and learn. To all the newbies who joined, once you reach 10 drives with us, stay tuned for a 10+ drive in the same area, but opposite direction - you will not believe that it is the same track you did as a -5 member :)

Till next time in the sand...

Regards,

Booy
Excited enough to reach 10+ Drive 😎 and to visit the same place with different scenario!!
Thanks
Roan (Night Fury)

See you on Sands!! Sooner the Better!!
jcarlosgarme

Hello Almost4x4

There are many moments I will always remember for my first trip rapport:

My first lost battle against gravity :x_x: thankfully rescued by @Johanna and @Booy.

My second lost battle :x_x: :x_x: (thanks again guys) and the rest of saviors that came out of nowhere to dig.

My learning lessons :faill: :faill: "don't fight gravity" "turn to the right" "the complete right" "the other right" from @alshamsi_m that are really easy to say but hard to react. For me took 0.001 of a second to fall in the trap but surely @alshamsi_m saw it with closed eyes. I promise to train

The endless motivation from Marshalls and everybody willing to help. The best attraction in Dubai has nothing to do with buildings, fashion, high tech, cars (except for FJs grin ); it has been out there for ages in the sand and very few are lucky to see it, thanks!

The motivation imprinted by @CARLOSS and @Flor to help me reach my 3rd trip in less than one month. 1 month and 10 days ago I had a useless sedan :beaten: for a car.

And of course, thanks @Rashidjass thumbsup for preparing my car to safely learn my way into the desert. My car has skid plates, flag, the nicest triangle sticker and counting....

That part of my life... that little part (right there at Camel Rock, coffee rocks, 2nd December, pink rock and all the dunes)... is called happiness.

Carlos.GM (aka Carlos B, the white Pajero)