TWINKLE STARS - TRIP REPORT

Kris

Hi there,

Nothing to add as the trip reports this time gave the entire essence of the last Friday drive. Some of them are really really great!

I enjoyed a lot as it was my another driver as Newbie (first time following @Daggerfall squad) and met bunch of new colleagues which is great and since we had couple of breaks it was very nice chatting to each other and sharing desert experiences.

However as we always focus on our safety I need to mention that I was over motivated to get over the first straight dune crest at the first attempt and therefore had too heavy foot so I put myself in a little danger while nearly jumping over the edge.

Lesson: less throttle, more speed control!
2nd try is for free grin grin so let’s not be afraid of using it.

Thanks to all the Crew: floating and in the convoys.
See you in 2 weeks.
Kris
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone

I was looking forward to meet the newly upgraded Club Members, because I was not there in the week before TT TT . At the start point I was Happy to see the excitement on everyone's face , grin

@Daggerfall took amazing lines to show the newbies how to cross the CREST in straight lines which we explained to them on the week before !! arr. We had couple of tries to climb but that is all perfectly normal and acceptable cool

Thanks @Chris1101 for the donuts! and allowing to meet your beautiful family again thumbsup

We had a great fun in the sand and looking forward to see you next weekend.

Best regards

Shamsi
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills