Last minute newbie trip

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear members

The “Last minute newbie trip “ was a surprise to our newbie members because it was only 24 hours before the trip time … even though … our enthused off-roaders were able to see it and grab it like a saker.

As always if it is a weekend then I can’t sleep very well… just waiting for the morning to come … I suppose to wake up around 6:30 … but I found myself on the road at 6:30 :003: … it was intresting to be at the meeting point early cuz you could enjoy the morning breeze & say hello to the other off-roaders. I would like to thank all the nice people who attended this trip and let me give you my comments on everyone

1. googloid : thanks for bringing your friendly buddies we really had good time with them
2. abusalma : impressive driving for a first timer with our club
3. Hussein arshad: Over Slept couldn’t make it
4. Hassan: thanks for taking the second lead in this trip
5. ahmedjamal : Couldn’t make it
6. Indy : I’m happy with your cuz you are picking up fast
7. bojassim : thanks for joining us after 1 full season
8. mkb7 : thanks for joining us although we closed the registration plus being a good help
9. aamir : I can’t find the right wards for you & your friends Qasim & Ali .. I really had a great companion during the EXTREM DRIVE :028:

I’m looking forward to hear from all of you and meanwhile I’m going to leave you with these picture that I took with my mobile until I get the pictures for this trip and upload them in our galary

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/marshal/shampic/28012011/1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/marshal/shampic/28012011/2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/marshal/shampic/28012011/3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Have Fun
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fantastic trip as always... thanks Al Shamsi for organizing this on such quick notice, me and all my pals were exhilerated, and i believe we will soon have an Australian Chapter of the club;). Many thanks to all those that attended, it was fun... I have attached some pics; if you want all the rest I have just send me your email ID and i will post them to you.
Thanks…. mUsa (aka googloid)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]144[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]143[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]142[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Abu Ameera

Dear guys

Beautiful pictures. Loved and thoroughly enjoyed the trip and most especially the company. Al Shamsi and co (faisal the sweeper for particular mention) , you guys were awesome, professional and must of all, fun. Will be following with excitement from Australia and will isAllah be keeping in touch. I will email pictures to Marshall Al Shamsi for further posting.

Best Regards, Hameed (Abu Ameera)
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Almost4x4 is a club having much more activities than alot of clubs in the region. The good thing is its more than a club and the suitable word for Almost4x4 is family.
The seniors you will meet here for the first time, will make you feel that they know you for years and you will enjoy every second on the trip and will miss those moments when you are away and couldnt attend like I am missing now.

Thanks family
Indy

Yesterday's trip was nice, it was a good confidence booster, for most of the drive I was relaxed and I guess it showed in my drive..except for one section where I had to side-crest .. another section i tried making it up the hill without luck, only realising that i had my parking brake on! It was nice to catch up with the guys from my first drive and making new friends..Thanks Abu Salem for organizing the trip, I'm looking forward to getting back there soon.. hoping to see the others too..

I have some pics too, will be mailing them to the Marshal for uploading here..

Have a great week guys,

Indy

Nissan Xterra - Everything you need, nothing you don't..
mkb7

Thank you all for making this a happy & sucessful trip
Special thanks Alshamsi and faisal for your efforts, guidance and info.

The most extreme thing in the trip was, my way back home :)
I had a funny encounter with the sand storm, knowing that i didnt have the roof and windows on my wrangler.
check out the pics
[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282 ... -00366.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282 ... -00369.jpg[/IMG]
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi again

Thanks for the camera people who made our trip alive .... site back .. relax & enjoy the show
:051:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
ahmedjamal

i hope you guys are alright after that bad storm in the afternoon,

the trip looks interesting .. next time im in for sure :D
bojassim

[quote=mkb7;1645]
The most extreme thing in the trip was, my way back home :)
I had a funny encounter with the sand storm, knowing that i didnt have the roof and windows on my wrangler.
check out the pics
[/quote]

hahahaaa Mohammed,
umm for me and my friends (FJs) we enjoyed the A/C breeze and listening to nice soundtracks.

May god bless you, be careful in such occasions
abusalma

MashaAllah, I had a great time on this trip. Part of me is still out in the desert. Thank you all for making this trip a success. See you sooooon inshaAllah