Hot Wings - Liwa Advance

Youssef.Abdelhady
Advance
Advance

Hey Almosters,

Unfortunately after this amazing drive, I dove right into 14 hour daily work shifts and never got the chance to write a report. TT TT TT TT

But as the saying goes, better late than never!

You'd think straight cresting is easy, until you have to it in Liwa. Those were some of the tallest, steepest, softest straight crests I've ever experienced. OSMILEY

The area / track really put everything we've learnt, our throttle control, and reflexes to the test. We needed to be focused 105% of the time to keep ourselves and the cars safe. yuush

One of the highlights of the drive for me was riding on THE GREAT WALL. What an adrenaline rush redbullsmiley

Thought the track was incredibly challenging, thankfully we all reached the end point with no major issues,and only a few battle scars.

Thank you to @alshamsi_m for leading, @Daggerfall for second lead, and @Rashidjass for keeping an eye on us . Looking forward to the next Liwa adventure. in love in love

Note : For anyone considering staying in Hotel Liwa (its 30 mins from Moreeb Dune), the place is temporary or permanently closed so make sure to call beforehand

See you all soon. pacman
Good Things Come To Those Who Floor It. redbullsmiley
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

hello Everyone
never been late for writing a report especially with a good video for such drive.
nothing to be added to describe the drive more than what was mention earlier, and thanks to@giorgio for amazing grilling.
This drive my cam. did not help me and I lost the 2 battery very fast, thanks to @Booy for recording some good moment I could use it.

I will leave you to enjoy the video

in the end, I would like to thank the organizer, and all the supported marshal and explorer
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills