Newbies High

Loca
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dear Almosters

if you're 10+ and you missed this drive ... well this is really a shame OSMILEY as this was a drive you don't want to miss, this was a drive full of LOVE in love

LOVE that [mention]Solmaz[/mention] did put in selecting the area and leading the drive

LOVE that [mention]Agalon[/mention] , [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] , [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] , [mention]Solmaz[/mention] , [mention]Scorpio[/mention] shared with all the Drivers during a few "extra" briefings arranged to show how much they care about our safety

LOVE by the Drivers for the recommendations delivered by the Marshalls. Some got so excited that the story ended with hugs and kisses ... I'm not going to share more, I told you shame that you missed it

LOVE (my) for side cresting and hate for front cresting that caused me to get stuck in front of everybody

LOVE that [mention]nabil_k[/mention] used to rescue me

LOVE (my) for my new tyres that performed very well

Apart from all this huge amount of LOVE, the drive was amazing. [mention]Solmaz[/mention] cooked a great drive for our 10+ and I trust they'll not forget for long time

We had medium dunes, big dunes (no small dunes in that area). We had arcs, some side crests. We had quick pace, technical pace. We had a little bit of everything. We also had many 2nd tries which is best indicator for a drive which is teaching you something. We had a few stucks, just a couple, including my one wtfsmilie

Quick comment on my new tyres as this might come useful for some other drivers. I always used to drive my Pajero with Cooper AT3 285/70R17 as these are the tyres I got brand new when I bought the car 2 years ago. After long thinking and many advices from other drivers I decided to downsize to 265/70R17 and I got the Yokohama Geolandar AT-S. Today was my first drive with the new set-up and I could feel great improvement in reaching higher revs and associated power increase. On the other end, I could not feel big difference in terms of traction and stability. And finally, no rubbing thumbsup Many thanks to [mention]Marcouss[/mention] and [mention]Taco[/mention] for their advices in love

Let me close with a big thank you to [mention]Solmaz[/mention] who arranged the drive and led us through a beautiful drive. Thanks to [mention]kareem.alameldin[/mention] who is the one and only best 2nd lead in all the drives and all the seasons. Man you should ask for money as you're a professional grin Thanks to [mention]nabil_k[/mention] sweeping and covering my back. Thanks to [mention]Agalon[/mention] , [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] , [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] , [mention]Scorpio[/mention] who never miss a drive and dedicate so much time and energies to deliver fun to all of us

Looking forward to receiving news from the afternoon drive as I could see [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] warming up his muscles .. melt

Drive safe and see you soon thumbsup
Gianluca (aka Loca)
Black/White FJ (aka La Ciccina)
Mobile 0561776322
osman
Intermediate
Intermediate

HI All,

After 2.5 months of a break I was finally back on sand, and the sand was back on me!

The area we drove could be called Liwa JR, it had very nice high dunes, large bowls and soft sand but for sure missing the huge drops. [mention]Solmaz[/mention] made us to taste all the varieties south of Sweihan can offer. I was also very excited about the afternoon since I would be a passenger in an advance drive, which I should thank [mention]Agalon[/mention] for letting me to observe how the same car can be driven to the limits (and the possibilities where the sand can go in your body)

Thanks to leaders and supporters and also the ones helped me to fix my pop-out quickly.
Warning: Sand is addictive... and also the sea salt.
kriskian
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi All,

The area selected by the Marshal was perfect it had everything you would want in your return drive to the sand after an overdose of driving on tarmac it felt amazing to be back in the sand.

It had all the variety you can ask for in the sand, the challenge tested all the basic skill of a Newbie and also challenging the inter's with surprises.

As always the Marshals ensured the safety of all in the convoy and were clear in setting expectations when they saw deviations

Thanks to the Marshals & support team for the opportunity, looking forward to driving again in this area
kriskian,
Grey FJ