Newbie Trip - Sharjah Desert 21/01/2011

hussein_arshad

Thanks to reminded me, I completely forget about tow rope, felt very bad for Alshamsi, big thanks to you....
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

We will repay him by being the best offroaders we can be ;)
Indy

Do Organise more trips for us newbies, it will surely help build confidence and give us an opportunity to practice our new skills..
Indy

[quote=googloid;1509]We will repay him by being the best offroaders we can be ;)[/quote]

what happened to the rope, guys? when? was this after I left?
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Indy;1516]what happened to the rope, guys? when? was this after I left?[/quote]

Al_Shamsi, had to cut his tow rope after rescuing Hussein (not sure if I have the correct name)... Rope was in tension and the only way to cut the 2 cars loose was to cut it:( This happened in the 2nd part of the drive after the Friday prayer.
ahmedjamal

Yes as Indy said,
please organize another newbie trip for us to learn more and earn more confidence

thanks you guys,
your the best
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Good Morning everybody
Sorry for the late response but I couldn't join you guys until I finish uploading the trip's photos . Well guys the beauty of the trip report that we share and exchange our stories. Each driver has nice things to say and at the end you find that you enjoy the trip more.

I had great time during this drive ... First of all thanks to our leader Caprihorse to did a great job ....

1. Arshad ... I'll call you the DJ :027:
2. Shafiq/Ahmed jamal thanks for making more FJs :021: in our club
3. Sameh/ the guy in the prado for joining us although we thought you wouldn't make it
4. Inday for been a good listener (See You In Your Dreams :039: )
5. Googloid The Cool driver :060:
6. BuSultan always paly safe :045:
7. S.Al Shamsi like father like son :022:

I'm really looking forward to meet you guys soon !!

M. Al Shamsi
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
ahmedjamal

[quote=alshamsi_m;1546]Good Morning everybody
Sorry for the late response but I couldn't join you guys until I finish uploading the trip's photos . Well guys the beauty of the trip report that we share and exchange our stories. Each driver has nice things to say and at the end you find that you enjoy the trip more.

I had great time during this drive ... First of all thanks to our leader Caprihorse to did a great job ....

Bu Salam how can i upload pics on our almost4x4 website?? i took some really nice shots :D