All Lead X

Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Never been late for a trip report
Specially when you still remember all the detail about this trip
This drive action was start very early where the trip was full before the usual time and big thanks for the organizers and all marshal for there supporting to open anther convoy,,
I was in the second convoy where [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] was the 2nd lead and [mention]JockJKU[/mention] sweeper and time keeper.
I was the 4th to lead and my turn right behind [mention]Petr[/mention] and after his incident (hope every thing is ok with you dude) I became a nervous, and i still remember [mention]presa[/mention] came to me and encouraging me and thanks bro i need it that time.
After i start i was only Focuse to play while I'm going to my destination the area was almost medium dune and sharp crest and i try to entertain The convoy that keep in going till i reach to area while i’m climbing i did not notice see from my position a small dich whish i was driving directly to it and i got crested,, it was manage by self recovery and in that moment my time was out.
I really want more time for lead. But game rules.
The leading is difficult, you have to manage your self by your time, destination (navigation) and to keep the level of the drive in the required level.

Again i would like the organizer and all marshals for supporting and make the 2nd convoy

I will keep you for a small video from the drive, hope you like it

Till next time stay safe
See you on the sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
presa
Marshal
Marshal

Saeed FJ wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:00 am i still remember @presa came to me and encouraging me and thanks bro i need it that time.
Easy call, you were white :P

Tks for the video and the nice leading!