Let us climb

Haani

Hey all!

1 week late but better late than never I guess ๐Ÿ˜

This drive was interesting but also quite frankly, my least enjoyable 10+ drive yet. Never ending stops and almost no continuity when we were driving.

It came as a surprise since the drive started off brilliantly. I imagined I would have an amazing time since we started with side cresting every dune. [mention]Solmaz[/mention] led a beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ track and I loved the lines. But soon, after a few unsafe situations later, we were all called in for a breifing where [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] and [mention]Solmaz[/mention] pointed out dangerous flaws in some drivers techniques and how to correct these mistakes.

Since then, the level was appropriately reduced to ensure our safety and continuity of the drive but that didnt stop several more incidents from occuring.

Despite my lack of fondness for this drive, I learned some extremely valuable revovery techniques which Im sure will come handy in the future.

At one point, one of our FJ's was stuck on a steep slope with tired almost burried in the soft sand and the car on the verge of a rollover. I learned how cars are anchored and then recovered in such situations which was a first for me!

Sweihan is an absolutely gorgeous place, sharp and tall yet seemingly approchable. Looking forward to another drive in this area and one where we can finish the 60km and climb naqrah๐Ÿ˜Š

As always, a big thankyou to our lead [mention]Solmaz[/mention] and support [mention]Rashidjass[/mention], [mention]Agalon[/mention], [mention]Johanna[/mention]and others!

Hope to see you all soon!

Cheers,
Haani