The Duners

Taco

Daggerfall wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:34 pm
Taco wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:24 pm ps Watching @Barish & @Daggerfall floating around the convoy throughout the trip and seeing how much fun they were having made us all drool, imagining the days when we will also have enough experience to drive like that!
Nice report bro. I wish I was there you're kidding, right you're kidding, right you're kidding, right
Oooops my bad.. I definitely blame the prescription controlled drugs for this mistake though, they should be more clear with the side effects.. oh hey hold on, they were clear actually LOL

ps Thanks for pointing it out, fixed the report :)
Taceddin "Taco" | 0564806086
-----------------------------------------------------
What signature? I don't need one!
Chris Rothmann

This was my one year anniversary drive with the club. A first for me on wet sand and a few new things learned about tyre pressure in these conditions. [mention]Solmaz[/mention] took us on a relatively fast paced route and as soon as the momentum kicked in it was great fun. Thanks [mention]Solmaz[/mention] it was really fun, as usual. Thank you to the club founders, especially [mention]Shamsi[/mention], all the marshalls, [mention]Booy[/mention], [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] [mention]Solmaz[/mention], [mention]Daggerfall[/mention], [mention]JockJKU[/mention], [mention], Abu Jimmy[/mention] and advanced members, [mention]Agalon[/mention], [mention]Barish[/mention] for a great 1st year, your dedication to the new guys, all the knowledge that you always share and making this so much fun and to all the friends I’ve made over the year to enjoy the experiences with. Looking forward to many more years to come.