Newbie All in V.6

Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Another version of Newbie All in One..Nice to see all our faces in one drive.

We started the drive with a normal pace for the convoy and the convoy did very well and this made the pace to be increased. [mention]Booy[/mention] increased the level and convoy took out the skills on the table and completed the drive with almost no problems.

Thanks to [mention]Booy[/mention] for the great lead as always very well adjusting the pace to convoy progress. Also thanks to support team for great assistance.

It was an amazing spot with perfect sunset view.

Always remember to improve during your change.

Barish
Loca
Intermediate
Intermediate

Guys,

I feel the time between Festivities and GNFD is never ending and I can't stop thinking about the last drive which was Newbies All In V.6

I'm not going to repeat what my Friends reported already. I'm just focussing on my memories and feelings:

1. during convoys split for a few seconds I tasted the emotion of being appointed 2nd lead by [mention]alshamsi_m[/mention] then I woke up from the dream but I could still take car n.4 position which gave me the chance to learn from the "big guys" at the front

2. drive was a mix of safari, rally and technical styles where I had the chance to experiment effects of shorter and longer distance between my car, the car on the front and the car at the back

3. it was Afternoon drive and colors of sand and sky were beautiful, particularly when we reached the viewpoint for the sunset. Having the chance to test different arabic coffees was the special bonus after the drive ;)

4. my Son Davide, who is now back in Italy for University, was with me and was fascinated by the experience. Now that I can see him just couple of times and few days in a year is so important that time we spend together is quality time. The drive made this magic

Thank you [mention]Abu Jimmy[/mention] and [mention]alshamsi_m[/mention] for this drive, thanks to the Advanced and Intermediate who assisted and supported

I'm missing you guys. Three weeks far from the desert are driving me crazy ...

I'm so eager to jump into the next drive and see you soon
Gianluca (aka Loca)
Black/White FJ (aka La Ciccina)
Mobile 0561776322
Fat Rabbit

Hello all,

Amaaazing drive, this was my second afternoon drive with the group. Real good fun and seeing the sunset was an additional treat.

Good technical driving experience. got to watch how to fix a popout in a bowl where the car isn't levelled. [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] and [mention]Agalon[/mention] showed the way using two jacks and digging up two opposite tyres as anchors. Impressive. Also got to experience [mention]Johanna[/mention] on board air compressor with extra long hose pipes to reinflate the popped out tyre.

We had a cute doggie on the trip too, he entertained us during the pop out incident.

At the end of the drive, nice to meet all of you over sunset. Sorry I didnt catch the name of gentleman serving the Arabic Coffee, but thanks a tonne, it was delicious.

A good close to 2018.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari