Marshal

Some Highlights from the drive thumbsup

" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

Hello Everyone,

A fast paced on fire intermediate drive we had last Friday which gave us the opportunity to practice some side cresting on really sharp dunes ninja.

For me, this was the first time in Remah and I loved the area. It had a mix of dunes from small to large size but for me the most noticeable thing was that the crests were really sharp :twisted:. It was a great lead by [mention]Solmaz[/mention] and she really crafted a challenging track for us. Although we started and finished the drive at the same place and driven in the nearby area but the track had a lot to offer to learn from. I was given the opportunity to be the 2nd lead and [mention]JockJKU[/mention] was sweeping the convoy. [mention]Rashidjass[/mention], [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] and Mom yuush, [mention]Booy[/mention] & [mention]Johanna[/mention] (as a passenger), [mention]SINGH[/mention] & [mention]Shah[/mention], [mention]Agalon[/mention] and [mention]Barish[/mention] were floating around the convoy to keep an eye on everyone – it was a VIP convoy thumbsup.

The drive was packed with high adrenaline fun and I really enjoyed the pace and side-cresting to fly from one dune to the other ORLY. The drive required high level of concentration, proper momentum and accurate angle especially while side cresting on those sharp dunes ninja. I am really impressed with Solmaz who was doing it meticulously and made it looked so easy until you do it yourself thumbsup. Many times when there were second tries and crested cars and we had a lot of learning overall. I have driven with Solmaz many times as second lead earlier but she was a different person in this intermediate drive.

I would request Marshals to organize more drives in this area, if possible. Thanks much to the organizer, Marshals, Explorer and Advanced drivers for this drive and made our day memorable.

See you in the sand……Bye until Friday

Cheers have a nice day
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
Drives a grey FJ 'Everest'
The race for excellence has no finish line!
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

Aces High.

This afternoon drive was another successful drive that everyone got to enjoy.
As most of us this was my first time in this area so i had no idea what to expect. But lets take things from the begging.

Getting to the meeting point was complicated as the area surrounded by farms and homes so all drivers got to arrive from all different directions.

The formation of the dunes was totally different that what we are use to. The dunes were mid size in the beginning only to get bigger as we progressed but they were spread apart giving the opportunity to the lead car as well as the rest of the drivers to have a good view of the landscape. This is an amazing area and personally i will say one of my favorites up to day.

[mention]Solmaz[/mention] was the organizer and the lead car. Since this was the first time that she was officially leading an intermediate level, none of us knew what to expect.
The assassin with the angelical smile and her poker phase was revealing a drive to the mall. But that was far from the reality. The more you drive behind a Marshal the more you understand their style and to some extend you anticipate what will be their next move (of course there are exceptions to the rule) but with a new kid on the block we were all just betting on speculations and odds of what was about to happen. Drivers were puzzled? would the lead car will take it easy on us ( betting on the fact that this was first time lead) would she go all out to make a statement? But to be honest all these thoughts went away after crossing the fist couple of dunes. I remember thinking to myself " instead of worrying of how the lead car will do focus of how you will do as it is obvious that this drive it will be a real intermediate level with no mercy

After the briefing the convoy was put in order with [mention]Scorpio[/mention] as a second lead [mention]Saeed FJ[/mention] as a 3rd car and myself 4th while the rest of the drivers fall in scrambled order after us ending to [mention]JockJKU[/mention] who was the sweeper.

The paste of the drive was set from the begging to high gear and it remained like this all the way to the end. The convoy was tirelessly working towards keeping up with the lead car which was moving as a snake in a confined space having continuously passing its head parallel to its body just to meet the tail again. It was often that the drivers will come to pass next to each other ( front half of the convoy will meet the back half of the convoy) on the opposite direction.

In this drive we did not have any cars with technical problems but we did have crested cars, damaged valves, flat tires and several second tries from several drivers if not all.
Overall it was a safe drive with a hand full of unsafe dune crossings which were called out by our advanced drivers.
The adrenaline was kept high through the drive. The only chance that the drivers had to take a rest, was during a rescue mission, and believe me those few breaks were well received and needed.

A great lead form our [mention]Solmaz[/mention] and a fairly good performance of the convoy resulted to an unforgettable drive that we all enjoyed to the maximum.

Closing my report i would like to thank all the support team and the organizer and i hope that we will add this area to our regular menu for more drives to come.Thank you all and looking forward to see you soon.

Until next time drive safe.
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Morning All!

First of all, congrats to [mention]Solmaz[/mention] for a very successful and fun first Inter lead! She is a hard act to follow for sure!!

I have driven in this area once before, and I am not sure why it has not been done more, but I am sure it will be from now on!

[mention]Solmaz[/mention] gave the briefing and safety advice, organised the convoy and off we went! The pace and tempo was high from the start, and it stayed there till near the end when we had a few longer stops for tyre issues.

The track was great, and was certainly in line with the high level inter drives we have been having recently, with big arches, big climbs to crest and some nice combinations in-between!!

Once again, a truly great job which I am sure all who joined will agree!

Till next time!

Jock
nabil_k
Advance
Advance

Hello everyone

I was arrived to the meeting point in moment before the drive with full tension as i was drive depending on google GPS and near sweihan the charge gone and the mobile switch off even i had charger in the car but dont know at that time not getting charge, then i start it with 1% charge arr. just to get the coordination points for entrance and for meeting point to use Garmin.
After the briefing given by [mention]Solmaz[/mention] about the drive , we start the drive and the dunes start medium to high gradually , the track selected perfectly we had seen part of that earlier given by @daggerfall in short video ( coming soon Aces High). the area very interested and the dunes was extend to sweihan dunes but not touched before , at one place i did second try to find my self in deep cone bowl the sand was very soft on all sides and the car was slide to down even with full press of pedal , at one place i feel i had little momentum and i said to my self either now or never cross out ninja .
Big thanks to @solmaz for organizing and leading this trip i hope all success for you. thanks to marshalls and advance for supporting and to everyone make it happened .

see you all safe and well .
Nabil Almhanna
Silver FJ (SINBAD)
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

When i have seen the meeting point, in Remah, i said here the fun starts, followed by challange and ended with full satisfaction. That is the best to summarize my trip report..!

We had all missed Remah since last one organized in one afternoon long time ago by [mention]alshamsi_m[/mention] . The memories from that drive was fantastic and we have recorded another Remah drive with another amazing memories.

Sorry guys; you were all invited to a Falcon show by the second visitor in our convoy but i kindly refused on behalf of all of you, do u think i did wrong..?! 😂

Thanks to [mention]Solmaz[/mention] for the selection of the area, great lead and track and all support team for the assistance and marshalls for eyes on us.

Remah may tell you if you are chging by improving; if Remah does not, you still have time; but dont worry, another Remah drive may do..!

Barish
Mohanad
Crew
Crew

Solmaz lead us like a boss cool

The dunes and the sand there looks like sweihan. Very nice area which i wish we can visit more often. Most of the intermediates were expecting that the drive will not be a fast one but [mention]Solmaz[/mention] shocked us with the level of the drive grin

Thank you for this wonderful drive we all loved it.
If you Hesitate, Accelerate !
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Hello every one
My report as usual, enjoy it

Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills