Liwa Juniors 3.0

Thiago
Intermediate
Intermediate

What an privilege to be able to enjoy a piece of paradise with some incredible company.
After a long drive from Dubai I finally arrived at the gas station that was the meeting point. It was just few car there but everyone had big expectations for the camp and drive next day.
After a short extremely dusty night drive we arrived at the camping site. Fire was already going and some people did drive straight to the camping site.
We had a good time around the fire and we had some really good food with good conversation all around.
Went to sleep late because I want to enjoy the conversation and friendship.
My tent was very comfortable but it was really wet inside(I didn’t pissed my self 😂).
Good time at breakfast and off we go for the drive.
The location was breathtaking and the opportunity to drive in untouched areas is special. [mention]JockJKU[/mention] did an exceptional job navigating us around those dangerous dunes and got all of us safe and sound back to the exit point. It was a very good drive.
Thank you everyone one involved with this trip. Good job.
White JK Rubicon
AMounir
Intermediate
Intermediate

The drive for me started Thursday 1400 heading to camp site, I arrived there around 1700 … checked but no one was on campsite yet so decided to go ahead rather than waiting.
Reached camp site safely and just stayed there watching sunset on my left hand side and moon rise on my right hand side ….. it was spectacular view.

Soon after sunset, [mention]alshamsi_m[/mention] and [mention]Booy[/mention] arrived to campsite … we sat down chit chatting till people started arriving one by one ….. after a while we started wondering where is the people with the food, upon checking on them they were safe but a little lost …. Eventually they arrived and delicious food smell was in the air …. People started chatting around the campfire while I was eating ALL THE FOOD grin grin

Fast-forward to next day morning, I woke up to [mention]AbdulRahman[/mention] restarting the fire to make some morning tea with a delicious breakfast. After all camp gear was packed away, [mention]JockJKU[/mention] started the drive briefing which included quite comprehensive navigating skills of our location, the cities near to us and our route, end location and convoy order I was third car in the convoy ….. driving behind a jeep I had my concerns after all jeep has the best stock approach clearance not to mention a modified jeeps ORLY ORLY …. with optimistic and determined mindset I started driving.

The drive was a mix of everything we have learned so far and a bit more …. High climbs, big drops, EIB style area, V shape ditches, S shape sectors and a small lake nonetheless thumbsup

I got stuck in V shape ditches twice brigade.baka-wolf.com , merely due to the fact that I was trying to save my front bumper, under the instructions of [mention]Issa[/mention] I got self-recovered …. Asking [mention]JockJKU[/mention] how to tackle this point, I need to have more front clearance to tackle it which I will be working on. Despite my efforts to save my front bumper, left hand side was totally off and thanks to [mention]Issa[/mention]'s ziptie, [mention]James[/mention]'s duck tap and [mention]giorgio[/mention] wisdom it was fixed back in place thumbsup. After the drive [mention]Petr[/mention] gifted me a part of my front bumper thanks buddy yaeh am not durnk

That day I really felt some of the challenges that leading car faces to secure appropriate way for us to follow in a safe way and have our much needed adrenaline dose, much appreciated.

Thank you to [mention]JockJKU[/mention], [mention]giorgio[/mention], [mention]Issa[/mention], [mention]James[/mention] and all supporting team for such a wonderfully organized drive

Till next time
Cheers
@AMounir

Panthera pardus