Drive Fast 4.0 Sweihan

AMounir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi All,

This time my experience started a day before the drive itself 😁 all night or the part I slept anyway was dreaming about high climb walls, flying cars and off roading in general..... So excited I woke up 2:30 AM πŸ˜… got ready and actually reached half an hour earlier than scheduled to meet [mention]giorgio[/mention] .... during the way we talked alot specially about my condition 😒, you see I drive a unicorn and want an Arabian hourse πŸ˜‰ he suggested a really nice solution which I will take into consideration πŸ‘Œ .... It was awesome, always a pleasure to join him .... although i feel he was driving the victim to the butcher πŸ˜‚.

Reached meeting point on time and had the briefing then I joined [mention]JockJKU[/mention] (The butcher 😘) in his car, he explained that first 5-10 minutes we will join the convoy after we will play as we want, I could say I saw his eyes flashing, can't confirm though .... I was thinking oh this $£it is real .... ok let's do it.

On the way to the actual playing grounds was a little bit technical area which everyone passed easily with no issues, then we headed directly to a big dune I was thinking are they going to do safari style ugh that's easy right .... then I saw the leading car climbing up then on to the dune top drive for a couple of meters then crossed the other way down the dune ..... I was like WAIT WHAT 😱 but that was only the beginning 😏 .... we drove on top of dune after dune sometimes after descending the dune we drive on a wall shoulder only to get to another dune and so forth .... the dunes were higher than I normally drive on and drops were steeper than I usually do .... at one point I heard [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] voice on the radio saying "oh my god it's beautiful ... ok boys let's play here for sometime"... it was a gigantic wall and drivers were supposed to drive on its shoulder all the way down on normal flat ground (you know like where the normal people drive .... stay with me πŸ˜†) .... all drivers did great and enjoyed a lot

After that we arrived to nagra and oh boy I had a different experience there with [mention]JockJKU[/mention] .... the usual thing was to go up nagra then down again safari style but with more challenges ... First off the climb was higher than usual + it was like climbing 2 dunes not one then drive across it on the shoulder then down to normal flat ground (still remember it ... stay focus) .... but dear [mention]JockJKU[/mention] decided that was too normal for me and decided to cross to other side of nagra not from flat grounds NO but from on top nagra on the way down ... the scene was like this ..... we climbed up then cross it then on the way down side crested to the other side only to find ourselves in a bowl took a round then climb out of the bowl only to find a huge drop waiting for us to normal flat grounds (I don't know how they live there πŸ˜‰)

It was awesome drive I really can't wait to reach this level and beyond .... you guys rock 🀘

Thanks for [mention]giorgio[/mention] for the company, [mention]JockJKU[/mention] for the awesome drive, [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] and support drivers for a fantastic enjoyable safe drive

Till next time
Cheers
@AMounir

Panthera pardus
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

AMounir wrote: ↑Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:28 am Hi All,

This time my experience started a day before the drive itself 😁 all night or the part I slept anyway was dreaming about high climb walls, flying cars and off roading in general..... So excited I woke up 2:30 AM πŸ˜… got ready and actually reached half an hour earlier than scheduled to meet @giorgio .... during the way we talked alot specially about my condition 😒, you see I drive a unicorn and want an Arabian hourse πŸ˜‰ he suggested a really nice solution which I will take into consideration πŸ‘Œ .... It was awesome, always a pleasure to join him .... although i feel he was driving the victim to the butcher πŸ˜‚.

Reached meeting point on time and had the briefing then I joined @JockJKU (The butcher 😘) in his car, he explained that first 5-10 minutes we will join the convoy after we will play as we want, I could say I saw his eyes flashing, can't confirm though .... I was thinking oh this $£it is real .... ok let's do it.

On the way to the actual playing grounds was a little bit technical area which everyone passed easily with no issues, then we headed directly to a big dune I was thinking are they going to do safari style ugh that's easy right .... then I saw the leading car climbing up then on to the dune top drive for a couple of meters then crossed the other way down the dune ..... I was like WAIT WHAT 😱 but that was only the beginning 😏 .... we drove on top of dune after dune sometimes after descending the dune we drive on a wall shoulder only to get to another dune and so forth .... the dunes were higher than I normally drive on and drops were steeper than I usually do .... at one point I heard @Rashidjass voice on the radio saying "oh my god it's beautiful ... ok boys let's play here for sometime"... it was a gigantic wall and drivers were supposed to drive on its shoulder all the way down on normal flat ground (you know like where the normal people drive .... stay with me πŸ˜†) .... all drivers did great and enjoyed a lot

After that we arrived to nagra and oh boy I had a different experience there with @JockJKU .... the usual thing was to go up nagra then down again safari style but with more challenges ... First off the climb was higher than usual + it was like climbing 2 dunes not one then drive across it on the shoulder then down to normal flat ground (still remember it ... stay focus) .... but dear @JockJKU decided that was too normal for me and decided to cross to other side of nagra not from flat grounds NO but from on top nagra on the way down ... the scene was like this ..... we climbed up then cross it then on the way down side crested to the other side only to find ourselves in a bowl took a round then climb out of the bowl only to find a huge drop waiting for us to normal flat grounds (I don't know how they live there πŸ˜‰)

It was awesome drive I really can't wait to reach this level and beyond .... you guys rock 🀘

Thanks for @giorgio for the company, @JockJKU for the awesome drive, @Rashidjass and support drivers for a fantastic enjoyable safe drive

Till next time
Cheers
Nice report now next step is to take a seat on the danger zone (bigger climbs stepper drops sharper crests as I have been told)
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
AMounir
Intermediate
Intermediate

giorgio wrote: ↑Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:01 am
AMounir wrote: ↑Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:28 am Hi All,

This time my experience started a day before the drive itself 😁 all night or the part I slept anyway was dreaming about high climb walls, flying cars and off roading in general..... So excited I woke up 2:30 AM πŸ˜… got ready and actually reached half an hour earlier than scheduled to meet @giorgio .... during the way we talked alot specially about my condition 😒, you see I drive a unicorn and want an Arabian hourse πŸ˜‰ he suggested a really nice solution which I will take into consideration πŸ‘Œ .... It was awesome, always a pleasure to join him .... although i feel he was driving the victim to the butcher πŸ˜‚.

Reached meeting point on time and had the briefing then I joined @JockJKU (The butcher 😘) in his car, he explained that first 5-10 minutes we will join the convoy after we will play as we want, I could say I saw his eyes flashing, can't confirm though .... I was thinking oh this $£it is real .... ok let's do it.

On the way to the actual playing grounds was a little bit technical area which everyone passed easily with no issues, then we headed directly to a big dune I was thinking are they going to do safari style ugh that's easy right .... then I saw the leading car climbing up then on to the dune top drive for a couple of meters then crossed the other way down the dune ..... I was like WAIT WHAT 😱 but that was only the beginning 😏 .... we drove on top of dune after dune sometimes after descending the dune we drive on a wall shoulder only to get to another dune and so forth .... the dunes were higher than I normally drive on and drops were steeper than I usually do .... at one point I heard @Rashidjass voice on the radio saying "oh my god it's beautiful ... ok boys let's play here for sometime"... it was a gigantic wall and drivers were supposed to drive on its shoulder all the way down on normal flat ground (you know like where the normal people drive .... stay with me πŸ˜†) .... all drivers did great and enjoyed a lot

After that we arrived to nagra and oh boy I had a different experience there with @JockJKU .... the usual thing was to go up nagra then down again safari style but with more challenges ... First off the climb was higher than usual + it was like climbing 2 dunes not one then drive across it on the shoulder then down to normal flat ground (still remember it ... stay focus) .... but dear @JockJKU decided that was too normal for me and decided to cross to other side of nagra not from flat grounds NO but from on top nagra on the way down ... the scene was like this ..... we climbed up then cross it then on the way down side crested to the other side only to find ourselves in a bowl took a round then climb out of the bowl only to find a huge drop waiting for us to normal flat grounds (I don't know how they live there πŸ˜‰)

Thanks for @giorgio for the company, @JockJKU for the awesome drive, @Rashidjass and support drivers for a fantastic enjoyable safe drive

Till next time
Cheers
Nice report now next step is to take a seat on the danger zone (bigger climbs stepper drops sharper crests as I have been told)
Yes will try to attend also blank
@AMounir

Panthera pardus
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Another traditional catchup with friends in the same patrol station, drive to the meeting point.

It has been long time since the last intermediate drive. It was a nice opportunity to polish the higher level driving skills and again challenging my Jeep after some time.

We started nicely to warm up and then the surfing started on the crests. All expected from Sweihan was there, surprising ditches at the end of crests, soft sand and then softer sand...It was a fast paced drive and enjoyed an intermediate drive after long time..! There are a couple of high dunes in Sweihan i struggled before and i added one more to that list..Targets keep you alive..!

Thanks to [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] for organizing the drive and all drivers who did well along with support team.

Dont forget to keep improving while you are chging..!

Barish
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

sorry for leat report due to the high load of work.
it was my first drive since I went for my vacation, almost 2 months without intermediate drive, i was so excited for it.

the action starts with me early which I'm 200 m away from meeting point and on my face a closed gate, then the other direction to go back to the main road and change my route will cost me 20 min which I will be late from the starting time, then suddenly I saw 3 cars are coming from the same way and they were my rescue in that case [mention]Daggerfall[/mention] [mention]Agalon[/mention] [mention]Solmaz[/mention] and they take me to the meeting point throw opening in the fence which I did not see it, really big thanks to you for saving my in love

we start in a technical area then to the high dune and the track was so amazing and fast,
we reach Nagra dune and we play in the backside.

overall it was a really nice drive as i share my video before and here is a one more time for who miss it

ththe anks for organizer, and all support team
see you on sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills