camping with cooking 30-12-2010

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone it is 2011

It is a new year which is going to be full of activities and more for our members but before that let us go back to what happened in the last 2 days before the end of 2010??

The campers arrived on time except Lambo who came a head of everybody…. God I wish to beat him in time at least one time!!

We head to a cozy place near by the Pink Rock, we started building our tents and our chief … Hamdan started to cook the food … he started at 12 am and finished around 2:30 although he promised that the food would finish in 1 hour and a half …… well we were hungry and frozen cuz it was 6 degree above the Zero.

After a delicious meal … by Hamdan … I think it was chicken … well I don’t know it was dark and we eat everything :030:
The party started with music but Mukhalalati was the party animal … the king of the dance floor.

I slept after that … so I don’t know what happened after…. In the morning we head to the main road to say good bye to Abu Marwan ...

to be countinued by you guys :003:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
ahmedjamal

i cant believe i missed it :(
sounds like a lot of fun

are there any activities soon
please let me know guys ;)
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

hehehehehe man you'll never beat me in coming on time!! well, i always love to be on time because i like to take my time for being ready :D the trip was fabulous and incredible. cheif Hamdan did a great job in cooking the food. the weather was really cool and the songs were amazing (H) Mukhalalati's dance was so funny hahaha. honestly, it was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing trip. thanks for everyone. see you next week nshalla. i'm in from now :) 0508800540
Marwan Tayim
Club Member
Club Member

Oops! how could I miss that? thanks for the report! nshalla i'll be in next week because I missed u so much guys. PEACE