National Day in Liwa 1،2،3 \12\2010

Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

How was your trip guys.....we were hoping to run into you all out there in Liwa but apparently its a huge place.

We did Hameem to Moreeb and went home in the evening.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear All

I’m sorry for the delay, It was a long drive for all & I had to sleep :037: for 2 days besides I had to prepare for my work …. 3 months out of office. Let’s start

Marshals
Mohamed Al Shamsi
Zeyah Hassonah
Traiq Mahmoud
Ali Thamer
Memebers
Hamand Abu Ghalaa
Mohamed Abu Ghalaa
Marwan
Roamer
Dubai_Sand
Eyad Al Khatib
Ahmed Al Shamsi
Faisal Al Dhahab
Sarfraz
Zeyad 2
Falcon
Wassem

The trip started at 8:00 pm on Dec 1st. driving from the petrol station to the liwa. We reached around 12 midnight and had our camp. The next morning we started the first drive it was around Moreeb area but it was an interesting drive where everybody refreshed their skills … we drove until 5 PM and end up in the petrol station for fueling. In the same after noon we meet the guys from Arabian Offroaders & camped together. In the evening everybody gathered around the fire enjoying the Karak by Eyad Al Shriam …. He was our Karak manager :020:… everybody slept early that night :039: cuz they didn't have enough sleep the night before. The Second day’s drive was from Moreeb to the Ghost Town :006: which was around 45 km … it was amazing drive with lots of things to see and it was a great opportunity for our photographers…. We finished the trip around 4 PM and everyone started the trip going back home.

Liwa is amazing like always … unfortunately it is too far from us but still I’m sure we will keep coming again and again

Hope to read other comments from you guys

Regards :008:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

yeah! a great report shamsi. this trip is unforgettable! man still i wanna go there again and again, but the far distance is our big problem :( the first morning was amazing, but the second morning was incredible!! it was so exciting and joyfull. the dunes were fabulous. the drive was fantastic :D thanks a lot for this unforgettable trip. can't wait to go there again :D special thanks to you, the marshals, the members and Arabia Offroaders :) see you on thursday nshalla. cheers :)