تجمع almost4x4 GATHERING 12\11\2010

Ask Jeeves [Bot]
Bots
Bots

This trip was a special one. We were hosted by Sharjah TV on a new program called halla shabab. the trip was will organized and the participants were will behaved. I would like to give my thanks to Abu Salim and to Alkhateib for their effort and organization. also many thanks to the marshals and the recovery team. We are proud to say the we are almost4x4 members.:045:
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

it was anice trip..thaaaaanx for al marshals and sweeper...iam happy coz i was sweeper...thanx Sharjah TV for the nice program..special thaaaaaaaaaaanx for abo salim for this wonderful trip....

lamboo

Sam

Good Morning ..........

I agree it was such an amazing trip, very well organized, safe and nice, I really wanna thank every body there who did not hesitate to help by any way they can. My family & I had a nice day ….

Thank You All almost4x4 .. proud to be a member with you :027:

SAM
050- 5379903

RALLIART
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks to the marshals & all the members who always keep an eye on me.. i had a grate time. So happy to be with ALMOST4X4
THANKS ALMOST4X4
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hey Everybody

Fisrt of all, I would like to thank Sharjah TV for choosing ALMOST4X4 club as their partner in the (SAFE LINE DRIVE)…

Trip Marshals:
Mohamed Al Khatib (leader)
Zeyad Hassonah (Sweeper)
Lambo (Sweeper)
Tariq Mahmood Younis (Taking Care of The TV Director)
Falcon & Hamdan (Rescue Team)
Alosh (middle marshal)
Fisal Al Dhahb (Wing Marshal)
Mohamed Al Shamsi (Wing Marshal & with the Camera Man)

Sharjah TV Team:
Miss. Aida Butti
Mr. Ibrahim (The interviewer)
Mr. jasim (First Camera Man)
Mr. Mubarak (Second Camera Man)
Mr. Samir (Audio Technicen)
Mr. Rashid (The TV Driver)

It is my favorite month November. Not because my birthday falls in it … it not cold neither hot .. So you can enjoy the nice wind with soft sand before it rains. The weather was amazing, the group was fantastic … we started the drive at 3 noon were we had more than 30 cars.. it was a recreation drive from the Big Red to the Pink Rock… through the drive the Sharjah TV took some shots and made interviews with some members asking about the safety procures that the club teaching and instructing to its members … what safety rules they learn while being members in the ALMOST4X4.

We drove until the sun site then everybody gathered in our camp site chit chatting until the dinner time … I would like to thank many people too … like Hassan … for joining although he was busy … special thanks to Hassan’s friend who couldn’t attend his friend wedding. Falcon & Lambo along with Bu Hamad & Abdulafatah for bringing the Goozy and saving the day. Well there are many things in my mind but these are the main things … I’ll leave you with the pictures to understand this great day

Guys I need your help I couldn’t get the name of the Italian Guy and The Pathfinder people and The White Pajero people too … I got only Abdulgader in the gray Pajero.

Have Fun
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

nice pictures,,,,thaaaanx alshamsi inshalah you will be happy all time from us