Ghost Drive

Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

This my first time to write a report of a trip as I really got something interesting to say..

we gathered in albadayer shops and we left on time heading to ghost town in almadam area..almost half of the route was gangnam style..sry I mean almost4x4 old school style and it was interesting

when we reached there I was really surprised as it was my first time there and unfortunately we haven't seen any ghosts..they were probably out for a party (they didn't leave us the coordinates)

then we went back to albadayer and our camp was close to the shops..we prepared our tents once we reached and we had very nice BBQ (thx Abu Jimmy) and chit chat around the fire..after that I went with Alnaqbi to the big red to watch the suicide guys and when we came back most of the guys went to sleep already

I spent some time around the fire drinking Hamdan's karak..after while I decided to go sleep so I went to my tent..I opened the door then I noticed that there's something breathing inside with a weird sound..I was like should I open the light or avoid the surprise!! But I did it and I found out....!!! No aliens or ghosts..it was just alfalasi sleeping in my tent

i usually can't sleep with someone next to me since I'm still single (and available also) and I didn't know that alfalasi is fully modified (twin turbo, full exhaust system programmed and re-mapped by Motec..simply the sound was like the modified Nissan patrol VTCS (rattaa taa taa taaaa...boom) I still believe aliens or ghosts are still nicer to sleep with...:019:

[LEFT]To be continued [/LEFT]

note: it's currently 5 am and I'm trying to sleep!!
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ahhhh.... That's what it was! I was on the other side of the camp and blamed the quads for Al Falasi's snoring! ;-)

You did forget to mention those that got stuck in Ghost Town, all pulled down and sideways by some "half woman - half goat"... What I definitely saw we're bats! And lots of them! I didn't know there were bats in this region.

It was my first Intermediate night trip and I loved it!
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

The drive it self was amazing , the camp was such fun . but , isn't it always fun to be with Almost4x4 ?, what i would really want to speak about , is the " Ghost Town " , guys this place really gives me the creeps , a deserted village in the midnight , what was i thinking ? , to kill the fear , i decided to go inside one of those villas , ( by the car ofcourse ) , and going through the gate cost me my pole flag and night flash light only . i was happy that i went out safe without any " up normal encounters ".

Thanks to Almost4x4 for providing such a unique experience .
What goes around , comes around .
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

The drive to Ghost Town was definitely a different adventure ......... the track our lead marshall Al Khatib took to ghost town was routed thru Area 53 which is always fun specially in the night time ....... plus with the weather ...... it was definitely a good stress release for a long week of work ......

We knew that we were near ghost town when Bu Salem instructed everyone over the radio to turn off all the extra fog lamps and run with the normal stock lights ...... the convoy definitely got darker plus my convoy buddy Falasi literally turned off all his lights as we proceeded to enter ghost town .......

The feeling of driving into a deserted town in the middle of the desert in the middle of the night is definitely something you wont forget ...... i had that feeling that someone was looking out the windows of the abandoned villas .......

a few guys tried to be adventurous within the walls of ghost town where in madam desert ghost caught them bellied on top of the low concrete walls ........

it was definitely all fun ...... a very big thank you to the amount of BBQ, kabab, hotdogs, hummus and whatever else we stuffed in our kubus that evening .......

winter is definitely here and we urge all of you almosters to join us in the bbq and camp trips arranged by the marshals ......

good food and good mood all the way!!!
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

Hi almosters,

One more super exciting journey was arranged by almost4x4 Marshals to surprise their members.. and they did.

Driving @ night…(the track was wooow:045:.. as eggs basket, with few stucks)

Visiting the ghost town….(the destination & it was:002::013:)

Enjoying the BBQ… (thank you Abu Jimmy for the food, and thanks for all who participated in preparing it)

Chit chatting with other members before going to sleep.(secrets..:010: won’t mention what we discussed there:devilish:)

With almost4x4, the time is not wasted at all… NO fun limitation with this family.

This club really deserves what’s mention on top of the page…..
The best off-road family in off-road community

See you soon nice people.:038:

Regards,
Bu-Hamdan
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

guyz u all rock :barbershop_quartet_

great trip with great family with great ghost with great sandy drive and great BBQ and nakanik (hotdogs) :011:
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Awesome Drive
Awesome Drivers
Awesome Ghosts
Awesome Ghost town
Awesome food
Awesome campers
Awesomeness keeps going on and on
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1079[/ATTACH]

just to let you know, I wasnt stuck yet :P
once Fida left then I decided to not to make him feel left out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

[quote=Arminjune;17857]Awesome Drive
Awesome Drivers
Awesome Ghosts
Awesome Ghost town
Awesome food
Awesome campers
Awesomeness keeps going on and on
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1079[/ATTACH]

just to let you know, I wasnt stuck yet :P
once Fida left then I decided to not to make him feel left out[/quote]

where is the rest of picture champ :032:
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

some pics where too scary because I sow some ghost in them, and some got berried in the ghost town by sand :-S
alfalasi
Advance
Advance

I have a complaint
Why pull me out of the kitchen :014: