Eggs in a Basket Game

NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

[video=youtube;uKK5ozMMU44][/video]
Alok708

Well I guess all the almosters present there had their share of fun and take-aways: the challengers enjoyed playing and winning the game; the observers enjoyed their new found ‘Celebrity status’ with people anxious to meet them and shake hands with them (with RESPECT); the founders and marshals had their chests swelling in pride seeing how well the 'eggs' they had groomed over many many trips were showing maturity and competence and surely the audience had their share of fun watching the challengers do their amazing feats!

However I am inclined to believe that I was the one who got the most of all from this trip. Surely I did not earn any podium position (hey I was one of the audience!), didnot get any Ferraro Rocher (I streched my hand twice as Sarookh was moving around distributing the booty, but failed to land my hand on even a single piece!), but what I got was my FIRST STAR !!!!!!

It happened to be my first ever drive in a desert, I was lucky not to get stuck and enjoyed the short drive totally. I now learn (as I read the comments above) that it was not the easiest of the terrains since the dunes were so called 'technical' (I always thought mother nature was 'simple'!!). Having got this star I am now in a position to better understand and appreciate why the Olympic Gold winner atheletes and players jump around so much and make a complete mockery of themselves in full public view!

And I guess my car loved the desert even more than me, so much so that it refused to go back home (read refused to start) once we reached the inflation point. However as one would guess, in no time I had in-house support. Al-Khatib and another gentleman (I am Really Sorry that I donot know his name) took control of my car. One gentleman, without any hesitation, slipped under my car, Capri provided equipment support (Jack, jump start cable etc) and within no time the car purred back to life! Guys that support was overwhelming. Just can't thank you enough.

The experience has only made me greedier and wanting to drive with the group more and more. Thank you all for such a marvelous experience!
Mosalf

[quote=Sarookh;17357]After doing the Friday prayer, i went to the meeting point where everybody was there exchanging greetings, chitchat and laughs. At around 13:00 we drove to the deflation point, where every body started preparing their car to start the game. When I was done with my car preparations I thought of trying the car and exploring the area a little bit, I drove for around 20 meters and there was a very very small ditch that I have tried to cross with my long long chassis and that was it, I got stuck before even starting the game!!! :036:That made me think A LOT:022:. Thanks to Rashidjass and Zico (Abu Tareq) I freed my car:047:.

Afterwards, we all gathered for the briefing, where tasks and rules has been explained to all. Five minutes later the observers started taking their positions and the audience too but until every one reached their positions there was good number of stucks LooooL :011:. The event than started and the drivers departed, almost all the drivers made it without too much trouble apart from our friend Kashmir who unlucky him got stuck in a pocket while having a popup but no worries while you have the marshals and explorers around :045: and Falasi, but Falasi had the “D” option in his Jeep which got him out of the stuck (for who doesn’t know, the “D” option was Delta 83, who helped digging and pushing Falasi car out of the stuck:bull_head::bull_head:). When all was back we had the result announced and prices distributed:eagerness:.
I would say that the chosen area was not easy at all and very technical, if you think to go there don’t go solo that my advice.
In the End, I would say thanks to all, the audience, observers, gamers, explorers, marshals for the wonderful times we had yesterday and to make the event a success:applause::applause:.[/quote]

Well written and congratulations to all the winners and participants.
Mosalf

[quote=NaSeR;17426][video=youtube;uKK5ozMMU44][/video][/quote]
Brilliant Video, i felt i was there with you all....certainly want to join you guys for the next trip.