Eggs in a Basket Game

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations to all Winners, Challengers, Observers and Audience !!!

Official Results

[TABLE="width: 330"]
[TR]
[TD]Pos
[/TD]
[TD]Challenger[/TD]
[TD]Time[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1
[/TD]
[TD]Sarookh[/TD]
[TD]12:44 min[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]Bu Adam[/TD]
[TD]+1:33 min[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]Arminjune[/TD]
[TD]+2:57 min[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Disq
[/TD]
[TD]Mazaaj[/TD]
[TD]Missed Checkpoint[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Disq[/TD]
[TD]Kashmir[/TD]
[TD]Stuck[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/eggs_score.jpg[/IMG]
Alok708

Congrates to all challengers and especially to winners!
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats boys! And I'm particularly impressed by the trucks, on which I had no faith whatsoever! Shame I missed it so I look forward to the pics...
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

Congrates to all winners :048:

Another wonderfuul day with Almost4x4, Thank you Marshals for organizing this trip.

Pictures http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?s ... 140&type=1

:045::045::045::045::045:
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Another successful event for almost4x4 , about 45 cars participated in different roles and activities ( safety , control , rescue , communications , start team , finish team and observers ) in addition to the active audience and our special cheer leaders ( the challengers ) . timing schedule and checkpoints were professionally managed . huge thanks to all participants as this event could not be this success without you all .

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS ......:045::045::045:
What goes around , comes around .
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Firstly, Congratulations to all Winners and participants in the challenge.

My Role being an observer was a bit lonely, however, it tookover when challengers started reaching the point one by one. I could see each one of their excitement to win the challenge, some challengers being inquisitive to know at which position were they, few challengers just waving their hands from the cars, while I say - please come down to shake Hands with me (with respect:060:). At one instance, i had 2 to 3 challengers coming at the same time (with few seconds of difference) to shake hands. It was such a Rush and fun filled experience. In b/w all these scenarios, I heard someone calling me over the radio and asking if i had some snacks to eat and how on earth can i go deliver it at that very moment, even if I had:011:.

The over all experience being an observer for about an hour or so, was a different kinda feel and nice.

Event itself was one of a kind experience unlike other normal drives. It was fun. Being in and around with almosters has always been fun. Thank you all and see you soon :048:.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

After doing the Friday prayer, i went to the meeting point where everybody was there exchanging greetings, chitchat and laughs. At around 13:00 we drove to the deflation point, where every body started preparing their car to start the game. When I was done with my car preparations I thought of trying the car and exploring the area a little bit, I drove for around 20 meters and there was a very very small ditch that I have tried to cross with my long long chassis and that was it, I got stuck before even starting the game!!! :036:That made me think A LOT:022:. Thanks to Rashidjass and Zico (Abu Tareq) I freed my car:047:.

Afterwards, we all gathered for the briefing, where tasks and rules has been explained to all. Five minutes later the observers started taking their positions and the audience too but until every one reached their positions there was good number of stucks LooooL :011:. The event than started and the drivers departed, almost all the drivers made it without too much trouble apart from our friend Kashmir who unlucky him got stuck in a pocket while having a popup but no worries while you have the marshals and explorers around :045: and Falasi, but Falasi had the “D” option in his Jeep which got him out of the stuck (for who doesn’t know, the “D” option was Delta 83, who helped digging and pushing Falasi car out of the stuck:bull_head::bull_head:). When all was back we had the result announced and prices distributed:eagerness:.
I would say that the chosen area was not easy at all and very technical, if you think to go there don’t go solo that my advice.
In the End, I would say thanks to all, the audience, observers, gamers, explorers, marshals for the wonderful times we had yesterday and to make the event a success:applause::applause:.
Bu Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

Wow, what a day, to me this year's challenge was totally different than the last year's,
I've arrived there with the mood of just having fun, but before we started the game i got stuck in an almost flat area (thx Saroukh for pulling me out), but that made me think that i need to put my game face on.
So defending my title was hard work especially because of Saroukh breathing down my neck.
At the end my little 120 bhp Cherokee was able to finish the challenge on second place among the V8 monsters ( Tundra & Silvirado ),
I'd like to thank my passenger for being quite :027:, and thank u all challengers, audience, observers, explorers and marshals for a great day.
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

First of all..CONGRATS to everyone for surviving the challenge without any casualties. And off course a big MABROOK to the top 3 challengers, well done men!

Second, a big thanks and all the appreciation to our beloved Marshals who have put tremendous effort to put this challenge together. Unlike other Observers/Audiences who thought of the trip to be a "waste of time", I personally thought it was a great new learning experience. Proud and honored to have been a part of this exercise and part of the team. After all that's what team, or family is about. Being there for each other and supporting each other to evolve and grow stronger.

The highlight of that trip to me was that I managed to remain unstuck throughout the entire trip, and I managed to successfully pull out a driver for the first time ever!
And not just any person..a founder! It only teaches you that no one is bigger than mother nature, and that's why we ride together, not solo.

Once again, a big thank you to our Marshals, and please do not take one person's opinion to represent all the Observers and Audience.
admin

i would thank all Participants in this perfect Success event & congrats for the winner Sarookh & hard luck for all in next GAME
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills