Passion Play

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

More than 30 cars in A53, 3 convoys, 2 Newbie and 1 Intermediate Convoy. Different routes, different levels, but same starting and arrival point and all 3 convoys arriving at the same place at the same time. Just amazing.

And at the eve of this event great company, smiling, chatting and drinking Persian tea and the camp bonfire.

Many thanks to all participants, to be part of this trip.

[TABLE="width: 900, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]Statistics for Newbies Convoy 2

Summary
Distance: 22.8 km
Area: 1.4 sq km

Time
Elapsed Time: 3:16:58
Moving Time: 1:18:01
Stopped Time: 1:58:57

Speed
Avg: 7 km/h
Avg Moving: 18 km/h
Max: 57 km/h

Elevation
Min: 177 m
Max: 212 m
Ascent: 416 m
Descent: 439 m
[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track08.jpg[/IMG]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Mosalf

Awww shucks, Capri that is amazing. We missed a grand trip :(

[quote=caprihorse;16890]More than 30 cars in A53, 3 convoys, 2 Newbie and 1 Intermediate Convoy. Different routes, different levels, but same starting and arrival point and all 3 convoys arriving at the same place at the same time. Just amazing.

And at the eve of this event great company, smiling, chatting and drinking Persian tea and the camp bonfire.

Many thanks to all participants, to be part of this trip.

[TABLE="width: 900, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]Statistics for Newbies Convoy 2

Summary
Distance: 22.8 km
Area: 1.4 sq km

Time
Elapsed Time: 3:16:58
Moving Time: 1:18:01
Stopped Time: 1:58:57

Speed
Avg: 7 km/h
Avg Moving: 18 km/h
Max: 57 km/h

Elevation
Min: 177 m
Max: 212 m
Ascent: 416 m
Descent: 439 m[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track08.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/quote]
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

First time camping in the desert, truly an amazing experience! great company, breathtaking weather, getting high on Persian tea :D awesome night!
Morning started with Al Falasi having a discussion with a real live Camel :D . Drive was definitely more challenging than previous ones, which meant a looot of learning thanks to our beloved Marshal Capri :051:

Thank you for a memorable trip
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

For intermediate, we had a great drive. I think this was one of the best drives I had till now. lots of high dunes, crests. and all that stuff. few stucks, but for good reasons, some for soft sand, other for saving the rest from not going the wrong way, and some to avoid other major damages. except one stuck, mine, was for rushing and not giving it momentum before cresting. thanks to all who joined us, and great team and body system. thx to Bu Salim for marshaling and thanks for bringing your family and the treats. all newbie, you wont know what the treat was until you become intermediate :P
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was a good trip, drivers did just fine except few stucks and pop outs we managed to arraive to Al Badayer on time.
Thanks to all participants and special thanks to Capri for being my sweep and rescue marshal in the trip.
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

The trip was amazing, Night camps realy good and the location choosen was execlent as the view of the rising sun was amazing.
The whole night we were chit chating with out sleep and morning we got 3 convoy(Camels) visited our camp, As falasi was a good frind:015: of they allowed us to take photos. The morning trip was amazing and i felt the power of my car under the driving by Ziko(ABu Tariq) he was amazing. i wish i could travel with him as passenger once more in the desert drive. Sepcial thanks to Caprihorse, Se7es77, for the trac selected for us.

Ziko my thanks to you specially showing how to drive a car in two wheel through the high dunes and climbing , even pulling out huge truck with out using four wheel. Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Marshals......U all ARE GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... e41e7af96c