Catch the bear

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

We met all at Tawi Nazwa, 3pm, most of the drivers were on time, a few came a bit later (but not too much :059:) and around 3.25pm we moved to deflation point.
For me it was all new people, some Newbies never met before (they know me but I don't know them :049:) and some Club Members, so it was really nice to meet new people, I think it was the first time for me to lead a convoy with absolutely unknown drivers, new experience and new challenge :028:
The briefing lasted about 15/20 minutes, since for someone was the first time in the sand, it was there fore very important the explain some basic and important rule....so I played also with a small car on the sand :005:
After that we deflated and around 4pm the convoy started, direction Pink Rock. First part of the trip quite easy, just a contact with the sand, we had some minor problem due to wrong air pressure, but was fixed quickly.
We reach Pink Rock around 5pm, the weather was simply fantastic, you could not expect anything more!
In Pink Rock I raised the level and I think that for many drivers was really challenging :008: but I have to say that everyone did a great job, bravo to all :045:
Since it was getting dark we decided to reach Big Red though the easy way, I brought therefore the convoy in a flat area and we went straight to Big Red where we had some chit chat and inflated the tyres, finally another great time with Almost4x4 Family :060:.
I would like to thanks all participants, and hope to see you all soon, you did a great job guys, keep coming!
A BIG thanks to Bu Salem for the support, it is always nice to have you as guardian angel!!
See you soon on the sand
Yoghy
Trident

It was a great and wonderful trip. Thanks Yogybear and Bu Salem, you have done a great job, well done!. Thanks to all. hope to see you next trip:045:
Toby
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks so much Yoghybear & Bu Salem.

Great little intro to the club.

Cant wait to get out with you all again.
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

I had awesome day, Thank you all :D
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

As usual, another memorable trip. New stucks and new lessons learned. Thank you dearest Bu Salem and Yoghybear! :045:
mcap

Thanks Yoghybear and Bu salem for the wonderful trip and support. Looking forward to the next one!!!