Majestic Sweihan

Gorgin4325

Such a fantastic drive, in fact it was my first drive in that area. DC, thank you for lunch and the great drive.

I sincerely hope to be able to drive with you guys again.

Thanks,
G
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bro you are always welcome and it is always joy driving together. I am happy that everyone on the drive enjoyed and enjoyed the beautiful profile of amazing dunes.
Come back soon to drive again in sweihan :))
fida
Advance
Advance

We are very much in use of hearing one common Phrase now a days which is "Madam Ghost", created by, no other than our beloved Marshal Capri " The Silvestor". During my last 15 or more trips, he is bringing this creature along with him and then releasing it in the desert to hunt down innocient drivers.
The height of cruelity is that he does not spare any drive and then in a very innocient way, he comes and ask " How is the madam" I have noticed it several times, and now I am warning everyone to be careful from this creature.

Lets talk about last trip of Suweihan, What a great trip it was. The level of drive was intense where all the drivers were perfomorming on top of their skills. All of a sudden, Here comes, Mr. Capri!!!, Quitly releasing "Madam Ghost" out of his Magic Bag and released it in the ditch which was not even on the way... Then what hapened next.. One innocient FJ, while crossing over a dune, attracts the madam and goes into her lap though the creature could not hold her longer but still was able to say HELLLLLO to Innocient FJ. Last thing::: Capri comes and asks, how was the madam?

The Trip was full of everything, High Dunes, cresting, Crossing over deep balls and specially the most fun part was a Drive in Death Ditch. It was Sensational and thanks to Bu Salem for providing us such an oppertunity and experience.

The Trip was ended with NO STUCK, NO POP OUT NO Major Incident but on Biryani, Daal, and Aloo Mattar.

In the end, I would liket to say Thank you to Bu Salem, DC, Silvester, Nasser, Hassan and all other senior and junior memebers to make this memorable trip as a great fun trip which was ended on such a high note and spirits.

Last thing...... I fell in love with the beauty of Majestic Suwihan and will love to keep going there as much as possible. Thanks Shafiq Bhai for such a great trip.
Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

MAJESTIC SWEIHAN

Guys stop the convoy. Stop the convoy.
We are having Marshal’s meeting.
Four marshals were at the top of a hill and one of them was in a “court martial” position. (DC I am not going to mention your name…:011:----).It happened in the middle of the drive.
What a sand..! What a drive..! What a Marshal..!
The first ten minutes were same as I was sitting on the back of Dragon and flying in the sky.
Indeed it was an amazing drive. Such bowls and dunes hardly are seen in rest of Dubai/sharjah desert.
I first time felt that Bu Salem was extremely worried about the convoy. I am not sure but probably this meeting was held to keep the drive at certain level. He wanted back home all of his chicks safe and sound.
Duck Commander proved he is a real commander having the full ability of lead, command and control…….Well done DC :045:.
I would love to drive in sweihan with DC.
All of drivers drove well specially Fida inspite of a warm welcome by "MADAM"

I am thankful to ALMOST4X4 platform who gave us such people who are worry about our safety and sometime worry about our food.
Thanks DC,Bu salem,Capri,Nasir and all others who were the part of this event.

*This week was fully loaded with work so I could not write properly.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hehehehe.....what a meeting in the top of the dune...one Founder and one Chief Marshal and 3 Explorers including the victim DC. When Capri came out of his Rig I told myself to be ready to learn the leading lessons by Hard way.....
Advices were given by the 2 big boys and I am so thankful to both of them because normally I am driving my style which is not good some time.
Having Bu Salem and Capri in the drive is always fun and confidence.
Next time the drive will be for the 2 stars Drivers and as capri always says NO INTER+ OR INTER-. Only intermediate THE DC STYLE :))

HEY mrs. MARSHAL thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement when I needed that the most hehehehe......keep coming with the Marshal :))