Be a Star!

Rahulmanan2

Guys have seen the pics of last drive and i realized that i missed the great funnnnnnnn.......
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Astonishing.....Will be remembered..!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]971[/ATTACH]

p.s. Thanks for the pic Mazaaj...Its been sneaked out from your album :015:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[video][/video]
Alok708

Dear all, this was my first ever trip to desert (apart from two off-the-shelf desert safari trips in the past). The problem is that I donot have an off road car as yet. After a lot of thought I somehow gathered courage to call up caprihorse and request him if I cud acoompany some1 as a passenger (I was almost feeling embarrased making this request!) But wow, Capri was so helpful and understanding. He encouraged me to post a PM. Well in no time I had invitation to join in from two diff members: Bu-Adam and Refad (man I suddenly had choice now!). I went with Bu-Adam. He is a great guy! He introduced me to so many members, answered my weird and childish queries, gave me lots of info & knowledge about off-roading and we shared a couple of laughs as well. Met Refad as well on the trip. Overall a great experience. Among my most enjoyable days in life. Lots of learning, seeing car rescues etc. I am now almost of fan of Alshamsi's keen sense of humour. The team-work, the support of marshals really needs to be seen to be believed!! Thank u all, especially Caprihorse, Bu-adam, Refad & Al-shamsi! I surely look forward to joining the team for few more tracks as passenger (me feeling GREEDY!) till I get my own car in next 2-3 months. ALMOST 4x4 rocks!!
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

Good Morning Almosters,:047:

After reading the above threads, I was thinking how to start writing. The guys conveyed their feeling in a very nice wordings.

So, I thought of writing my image about this trip.:022:

In my point of view it was purely informative for all levels :
  • Club members.. new off-roading tips.
  • Newbies... How to fix pop outs in easiest way.
  • Intermediates.. How to be tolerant with first time offroaders and feel their feelings. (specially for me):007:
  • Seniors.. Arranging and organizing such huge number of cars in ONLY ONE CONVOY. with the help of Great Marshals & Founders.:048:
It was really great job for all participants and I love to see the growth of ALMOST4x4 club (or our second family) day after day.

Tnank you All.

Regards,
Bu-Hamdan

mcap

Dear All,

I must say this was the best time I've had in the desert after a looonnnnng time. After a small chat and introductions, we had a great briefing and off we went. It was a great drive and thanks to all the Marshals, Founders and members for the warm welcome. Now desperately looking forward to the next drive!

Regards,