Morning Newbi Drive 21\9\2012

CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

I guess the first trip report without attending the trip!!!

I wan to take this opportunity to apologize to the organizers, marshals and fellow almosters. I registered for the trip but somehow could not wake up and make it to trip.

I feel very bad because i occupied a place and dint attend...:012:

I hope i will not do it again!!
Jeff

Today was my first drive of the season, and the first for several months. Thanks for breaking me in so gently, for a beautiful morning in the desert, and especially to George fotr his patience and leadership.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

PS:
I tired posting photos in this thread and in an album but seem to have exceeded my quota. I'll post to FB instead. Anyone who wants to have a look, search for me there. My full name is Jeffrey Martin.
Rahulmanan2

Great Trip....
shawnp21

hey... I saw you guys in the desert and even though i wasn't driving with you guys this time... looks like you had a great drive....

Missed the drive... did not make it in time to list my name for the drive and then the thread was closed...

Will join guys soon... hopefully for the next drive...
Desert Ranger

I must say this drive was the most fun-filled drive I ever had ! outstanding drive!! Although the morning Newbie drive started in the morning for others it started a night before for us. By "us" i mean all who joined the night camping. We started around 9.30pm all loaded with fun and good mood. Destination was the "Pink Rock". Al-Khatib was leading and abu-salem was sweeping. Driving in the dunes at night is completely different experience!! I heard on the radio that we are about to reach our destination in about 7minutes. "ThankGod its only 7 minutes" my friend murmered in a scared voice! but our fun-filled marshalls decided to give a surprise super action to the convoy and up and down we reached our destination bashing steep dunes an hour later ;D !!! Woww!! that was thrilling!! Stayed there the whole night under the stars!! Enjoyed the karak chai.. slept for few hours.. witnessed the most beautifull Sunrise ever!! and we were all set for the Newbie morning drive!!!

The Morning Drive was fully Safari roller-coaster style driving lead by mr. Shamsi. Rashid jass was sweeping. Started around 7:00am in the morning .. when and how 3 hours passed during the drive we never knew.. No pop-outs at all! few stucks, one radiator leak, few bumpers bashed, few flag pole lost.. but at the end 100% fun. 100% sports. 100% thrill!! Loved it!! thankyou marshals thank you almosters. thank you everyone in Almost4x4. :057:

See you all very soon.. !!:048:
Desert Ranger,
danimari
Club Member
Club Member

Let me know when is the next trip I never did it yet and somehow I keep missing it
Guys inform me with the next trip I still have to get my first sand experience
Cheers to all